Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This loss is hard to stomach...but

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

This loss is hard to stomach...but Empty
PostSubject: This loss is hard to stomach...but   This loss is hard to stomach...but EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:06 pm

the sky is not falling. Michigan is 5-1 with a win over a good Notre Dame team. Michigan's only loss came in 4OT, on the road, with their best defensive and best offensive players out for the majority of the game. Michigan still controls their own destiny to make the B1G title. The sky is not falling.

Gotta put this behind us. This team needs to come out hungry.

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: This loss is hard to stomach...but   This loss is hard to stomach...but EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:08 pm

Good ND team? We have played one of the easiest schedules of any AQ team and should be 3-3. With 2 of those 3 losses to two of the worst teams in college football.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: This loss is hard to stomach...but   This loss is hard to stomach...but EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:09 pm

MichiganFootball13 wrote:
Good ND team?  We have played one of the easiest schedules of any AQ team and should be 3-3. With 2 of those 3 losses to two of the worst teams in college football.
Notre Dame will finish the season in the top 25.

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: This loss is hard to stomach...but   This loss is hard to stomach...but EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:10 pm

And I'll throw any amount of money on that bet.

PostSubject: Re: This loss is hard to stomach...but   This loss is hard to stomach...but EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:16 pm

You are right.  We can still win the division and the conference.  Where your outlook and others part ways is that others have looked at Michigan's body of work and realize this is not a team that will win the B1G.  When you barely beat Akron and UCONN, two of the worst teams, what makes you confident we can win any of our remaining games?

This was my issue with the Minny game that I got backlash for.  I knew Minny was Minny and that there would be many teams that would not just let us run the ball on them like Minnesota did. Gardner is terribly erratic.  This is not going away anytime soon.  We will struggle against good run defenses.  These are a given.  Get used to it.  Every game will be a battle from here on out.

Last edited by MgoBlue on Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This loss is hard to stomach...but   This loss is hard to stomach...but EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:30 pm

Geez, I missed the losses to Akron & UConn........where was I?
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: This loss is hard to stomach...but   This loss is hard to stomach...but EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:33 pm

My bad. Probably knew what I meant but I guess I won't expect too much.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: This loss is hard to stomach...but   This loss is hard to stomach...but EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:36 pm

Offense played better when Taylor was not in fwiw
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: This loss is hard to stomach...but   This loss is hard to stomach...but EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:38 pm

In the aspect that DG made plays. The O-Line still got no push. DG was still pressured on every throw.

PostSubject: Re: This loss is hard to stomach...but   This loss is hard to stomach...but Empty

Back to top Go down

This loss is hard to stomach...but
Page 1 of 1