Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

True Freshmen get playing time??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

True Freshmen get playing time?? Empty
PostSubject: True Freshmen get playing time??   True Freshmen get playing time?? EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:05 am

I knew we had played ton of true freshmen over the last couple of years but not 24 over 2 years. That's a ton of returning experience.

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2014/02/michigan_has_five_or_six_true.html

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: True Freshmen get playing time??   True Freshmen get playing time?? EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 1:37 pm

If its backs or wide receivers, I think playing true frosh can be just fine. When it involves other positions, I think that is generally a bad sign.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: True Freshmen get playing time??   True Freshmen get playing time?? EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 1:39 pm

The proof is in the improvement all this experiences brings which, so far, ain't much! However, I remain optimistic.
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: True Freshmen get playing time??   True Freshmen get playing time?? EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 2:13 pm

Those numbers really don't surprise me. There was a ton of attrition due to the changes in the coaching regimes. Plus the previous coach ran a very different offense so his players didn't necessarily fit what the new staff wants to do. As we know, he really didn't fare too well on the defensive side of the ball either. The two great recruiting classes will have a little more experience this year. We'll see what the coaches can do with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True Freshmen get playing time??   True Freshmen get playing time?? Empty

Back to top Go down

True Freshmen get playing time??
Page 1 of 1