Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stauskas, McGary and Robinson Leaving

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

Stauskas, McGary and Robinson Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Stauskas, McGary and Robinson Leaving   Stauskas, McGary and Robinson Leaving EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 8:28 am

Per Dan Dakich yesterday.

I don't really like the idea that someone with inside info on the team should be able to give their opinion like that on National TV.

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Stauskas, McGary and Robinson Leaving   Stauskas, McGary and Robinson Leaving EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 9:19 am

Rumors, lies, and innuendo!
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Stauskas, McGary and Robinson Leaving   Stauskas, McGary and Robinson Leaving EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 9:20 am

I hope!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stauskas, McGary and Robinson Leaving   Stauskas, McGary and Robinson Leaving EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 9:43 am

Thanks, Joe! You just made my day!!! <chuckle>

Ugh, I don't imagine he'd say that on national TV if it wasn't true.

That's BS though, I was at least hoping MM would return. I figured Nik & GR3 was hitting the road.

Major disappointment for me if this is true. Could of been an awesome team next year. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Stauskas, McGary and Robinson Leaving   Stauskas, McGary and Robinson Leaving EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 10:02 am

joe wrote:

I don't really like the idea that someone with inside info on the team should be able to give their opinion like that on National TV.

Best basketball analyst on ESPN. I love when he does UM games. I don't he gave any "inside" info. He stated an opinion that most of us share.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Stauskas, McGary and Robinson Leaving   Stauskas, McGary and Robinson Leaving EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 10:13 am

BTW, It was tweeted yesterday that when Nik cut his section of net he turned to the crowd in a big "Thank you and good bye" wave and grin.

The tweeter (Ace Anbender) said "I think we all know what that means!"

BTW this is not the bad ACE but the good ACE. lol

joe

PostSubject: Re: Stauskas, McGary and Robinson Leaving   Stauskas, McGary and Robinson Leaving EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 10:15 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
joe wrote:

Best basketball analyst on ESPN.  I love when he does UM games.  I don't he gave any "inside" info.  He stated an opinion that most of us share.  

BTW fish, he probably IS the best.

He's also not afraid to tell you he's the best at every opportunity he gets. Over and over and over.

At least Tirico tells him he'a a big blowhard right to his face. When he does Dakich takes it as a compliment! lol

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Stauskas, McGary and Robinson Leaving   Stauskas, McGary and Robinson Leaving EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:44 pm

I don't think Dakich knows more for sure. I do think all 3 leave, but I don't think it's decided yet.

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Stauskas, McGary and Robinson Leaving   Stauskas, McGary and Robinson Leaving EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 5:13 pm

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
I don't think Dakich knows more for sure. I do think all 3 leave, but I don't think it's decided yet.

NO!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stauskas, McGary and Robinson Leaving   Stauskas, McGary and Robinson Leaving Empty

Back to top Go down

Stauskas, McGary and Robinson Leaving
Page 1 of 1