Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Horford to Florida

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MgoBlue

Horford to Florida Empty
PostSubject: Horford to Florida   Horford to Florida EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 1:40 pm

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/10843206/jon-horford-transfers-florida-gators-michigan-wolverines

I know people were taking his transfer as a sign that Mitch was returning. I am now feeling kind of pissed about it. It's his prerogative I guess but still a slap in the face. They stuck with him through injuries. I believe he was a captain last year. He is set to be the man this year with Mitch and Morgan leaving and he bails.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Horford to Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horford to Florida   Horford to Florida EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 1:43 pm

He wouldn't have been the man.  He is as soft as butter.  His defensive move is to stand straight with his hands up.  No offensive touch and no passion for the game.  He will not do much for Florida.  I think they offered him because of his brother.

All year I hated the Morford thing because I saw that as disrespect to Morgan.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

Horford to Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horford to Florida   Horford to Florida EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 2:42 pm

Mark Donnal > Jon Horford.

Just my opinion.

wshoes

Horford to Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horford to Florida   Horford to Florida EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 3:09 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
He wouldn't have been the man.  He is as soft as butter.  His defensive move is to stand straight with his hands up.  No offensive touch and no passion for the game.  He will not do much for Florida.  I think they offered him because of his brother.

All year I hated the Morford thing because I saw that as disrespect to Morgan.

That is how I felt as well. Jon's play just didn't justify more than about a 10 minutes a game role.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

Horford to Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horford to Florida   Horford to Florida EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 3:34 pm

I don't know why but I always thought he had a lot of potential. I still do. I will be very interested to see how he does in Florida.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

Horford to Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horford to Florida   Horford to Florida EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 3:36 pm

He won't play much there. He'll probably play less than he did this season.

Horford to Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horford to Florida   Horford to Florida Empty

Back to top Go down

Horford to Florida
Page 1 of 1