Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Despite morning reports, Regents and President did *not* meet today

Go down 
+4
sandyeggo_blue
BOLEACH7
the artist formally known
Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Despite morning reports, Regents and President did *not* meet today Empty
PostSubject: Despite morning reports, Regents and President did *not* meet today   Despite morning reports, Regents and President did *not* meet today EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:58 pm

Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Despite morning reports, Regents and President did *not* meet today   Despite morning reports, Regents and President did *not* meet today EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 2:05 pm

This could be good or bad. Maybe they decided they need more time to the air to clear, maybe they need to wait and see if the new candidates are there. Maybe their going to meet later and decide the time is right to blow the whole thing up.....
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Despite morning reports, Regents and President did *not* meet today   Despite morning reports, Regents and President did *not* meet today EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 2:12 pm

can they not see what an embarrassment the program has become... forget the on field play .... playing concussed players, denying responsibilities, watching the school maligned on the national news, sending out emails at 1am.... the asshole Brandon is there front and center when good things happen or big events take place .... yet he hides when things go sour .... I want Hoke gone , but it is clear by his actions that Brandon is throwing Hoke and the staff under the bus
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Despite morning reports, Regents and President did *not* meet today   Despite morning reports, Regents and President did *not* meet today EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 2:17 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
This could be good or bad. Maybe they decided they need more time to the air to clear, maybe they need to wait and see if the new candidates are there. Maybe their going to meet later and decide the time is right to blow the whole thing up.....

maybe The Board of Regents are just as incompetent as the BH and DB right now.  I read an article a while back that had quotes from a person on The Board of Regents (can't remember who) that said that when Mary Sue hired Dave Brandon in 2010 they (The Board of Regents) had ZERO input on the hiring. It also said that they were "all on board" with the hire though.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Despite morning reports, Regents and President did *not* meet today   Despite morning reports, Regents and President did *not* meet today EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 2:26 pm

well the football staff is incompetent .... the ad is incompetent ... might as well make it a trifecta
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Despite morning reports, Regents and President did *not* meet today   Despite morning reports, Regents and President did *not* meet today EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 2:30 pm

My opinion is Hoke is gone, even if Brandon is still the AD. But, I feel Brandon needs to go first so we can at least have a fighting chance of getting a quality coach. I believe that the coaches we are looking at/hoping for will not come to, or even talk to UM if DB is still the AD. And, please notice I did NOT say we need a Michigan Man! We need to look at the PERSON and get the best coach we can get. A man who WANTS to do the best job he can do for UM and make the program a winner again!! Being a Michigan Man does not automatically equate to being a success.

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Despite morning reports, Regents and President did *not* meet today   Despite morning reports, Regents and President did *not* meet today EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 2:35 pm

Please realize that this was a scheduled standard meeting.

This meeting was not called strictly to discuss the "Morris Incident".

It only was put on the agenda because of the shitstorm it has become.
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: Despite morning reports, Regents and President did *not* meet today   Despite morning reports, Regents and President did *not* meet today EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 2:58 pm

So, did they meet or not???

One place it says they did & the other says they didn't.

If they didn't have the meeting than I think we can assume NOTHING is going to happen. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Despite morning reports, Regents and President did *not* meet today   Despite morning reports, Regents and President did *not* meet today EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 3:05 pm

Neither the regents nor the President were in attendance today.

But, as Joe said, this was a scheduled meeting, long prior to the shitstorm that has been the last 72 hours.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Despite morning reports, Regents and President did *not* meet today   Despite morning reports, Regents and President did *not* meet today EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 3:20 pm

http://www.regents.umich.edu/meetings/

looks like their scheduled meeting was two weeks ago. hmmmm
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: Despite morning reports, Regents and President did *not* meet today   Despite morning reports, Regents and President did *not* meet today EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 3:25 pm

Hmmm. You'd think with all this bad publicity from everywhere, that would warrant a meeting???? Apparently not.

Guess they don't consider it that important.

Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: Despite morning reports, Regents and President did *not* meet today   Despite morning reports, Regents and President did *not* meet today EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 3:31 pm

GOBLUEJOE66 wrote:
My opinion is Hoke is gone, even if Brandon is still the AD.  But, I feel Brandon needs to go first so we can at least have a fighting chance of getting a quality coach.  I believe that the coaches we are looking at/hoping for will not come to, or even talk to UM if DB is still the AD. And, please notice I did NOT say we need a Michigan Man!  We need to look at the PERSON and get the best coach we can get.  A man who WANTS to do the best job he can do for UM and make the program a winner again!!   Being a Michigan Man does not automatically equate to being a  success.    

Go Blue!!   Smile  

Agree with everything you said. I think Brandon is a real snake though. He's going to do anything he can to save his hyde and won't care who gets hurt in the process. He's already thrown Hoke under the bus and I'm sure he's marshaling some of his rich cronies as we speak.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Despite morning reports, Regents and President did *not* meet today   Despite morning reports, Regents and President did *not* meet today EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 3:47 pm

MGOBLUEBC wrote:
Hmmm. You'd think with all this bad publicity from everywhere, that would warrant a meeting???? Apparently not.

Guess they don't consider it that important.

Well, I'm not certain how easy it is to just get all the regents to stop what they are doing and meet. Even for something this "important."
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: Despite morning reports, Regents and President did *not* meet today   Despite morning reports, Regents and President did *not* meet today EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 3:52 pm

True, but wouldn't they at least set up a meeting?

I'm just surprised that they are not.

I would interpret that as a show of confidence in the AD.

I think this story of the regents replacing DB is all BS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Despite morning reports, Regents and President did *not* meet today   Despite morning reports, Regents and President did *not* meet today Empty

Back to top Go down

Despite morning reports, Regents and President did *not* meet today
Page 1 of 1