Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence

Go down 
+7
wshoes
the artist formally known
jjabilene
hailtoyourvictor
dwoody
MgoBlue
fishgoblue22
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence Empty
PostSubject: Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence   Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 9:48 am

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11885002/michigan-frank-clark-arrested-jailed-domestic-violence-charge

Last edited by fishgoblue22 on Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence   Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 10:09 am

I would like to remind everyone that there is a basketball side to this website and we have a pretty good team. Might be time to migrate there and save yourselves some stress.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence   Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 10:20 am

Conduct of some of these players disgusts me on and off the football field.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence   Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 1:37 pm

I could be sleeping, my girlfriend could call the police and say I hit her when I didn't, and I'd be arrested on charges of domestic violence.

Double standards exist, so I don't rush to conclusions in cases like this.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence   Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 1:43 pm

Uh huh
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence   Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 2:31 pm

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
I could be sleeping, my girlfriend could call the police and say I hit her when I didn't, and I'd be arrested on charges of domestic violence.

Come on, you don't believe that, do you? You don't get arrested because she said you hit her, there has to be more evidence.

Clark's career at UM should be over and his draft status will plummet.
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence   Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 3:31 pm

Might as well have all the bad stuff happen this year.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence   Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 3:41 pm

Oh don't worry about his draft status. Domestic violence in the NFL is the biggest issue they are dealing with this year. He would have been better off molesting animals. He will be lucky to get drafted at all now. Let's face it he's not Adrian Peterson or Ray Rice. He'll Ray Rice's career may be over too. NFL has to take a hardline approach with all the public outrage over Ray Rice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence   Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 3:48 pm

This is a major FU, you know domestic abuse is and can a number of issue's. from a threat to actually physically harming someone. Hope this guy just didn't lose his cool and bust her in the chops, Ive known time where you just gotta walk man.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence   Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 4:45 pm

And Larry Foote says we need more guys from the 'hood.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence   Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 6:27 pm

If in fact Clark did do this I want him gone. He's a Senior so it isn't that big of a deal. With as bad as Michigan is now I don't want any more thugs on the team.

He'll get drafted, no dooubt in my mind. Granted not as high as he once would have. He'll just have to complete an extensive workshop before he touches the field.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence   Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 6:56 pm

I would like to see what the specific inscident is did he grab he arm to hard in an incident, did he pull her back, did he push someone down, did he slug them was the physical damage.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence   Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 7:39 pm

if he is guilty ..... if if if if if yes ... then he is gone for good .... end of discussion
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence   Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 7:32 am

Sounds like he grabbed her by the throat and punched her in the face. Is this the type of thug that Foote wants on the team? He needs to be cut from the team immediately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence   Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 10:44 am

Read the report in Michigan daily, He gone, bet his NFL stock goes down dramatically. Some times you just gotta walk away. This guy needs to get better counseling.
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence   Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 11:29 am

I just read the report. To me his football and personal gear needs to be removed from his locker and the instant he is charged, he needs to be told where someone, not him, can go get his personal stuff! The scum bag does not need to be around the team!

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence   Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 12:53 pm

Dismissed from team according to 97.1 and the Detroit news.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence   Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 7:58 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
hailtoyourvictor wrote:

Come on, you don't believe that, do you?  You don't get arrested because she said you hit her, there has to be more evidence.

Clark's career at UM should be over and his draft status will plummet.  

I don't actually believe that double standards in domestic violence exist? I most certainly do. Are you familiar with the Duke lacrosse case? Those men had their lives ruined because people of false accusations that got them arrested on 1st degree forcible rape charges.

With details (and proof) of Clark's actions now available, I have no problem with the punishment. The point I was making is the people should let the facts come out before rushing to judgement. It's a nice little concept called due process.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence   Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 8:36 pm

Clarification-this is a forum. Not a court of law. Innocent until proven guilty does not apply here.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence   Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 8:39 pm

MgoBlue wrote:
Clarification-this is a forum.  Not a court of law.  Innocent until proven guilty does not apply here.

Obviously not. Personally, I like to wait until the facts are released.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence   Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 8:42 pm

Personally I would rather these events never happen.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence   Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 8:49 pm

Don't confuse Constitutional rights (due process, presumed innocence, free speech, etc...) with NON-governmental, private actions. Clark is owed no due process by the U of M football program.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence   Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 8:54 pm

dwoody wrote:
Don't confuse Constitutional rights (due process, presumed innocence, free speech, etc...) with NON-governmental, private actions. Clark is owed no due process by the U of M football program.

dang... well said. someone ate their wheaties this morning Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence   Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 9:52 pm

dwoody wrote:

I'm not saying that he is owed due process by the U of M football program. I'm saying that I prefer to give people their due process rather than just assuming guilt before the facts are out. When you assume guilt before the facts are out, you can end up ruining the lives of innocent people (see: Duke Lacrosse players). If there were no such thing as false accusations, then fine, but that isn't the world we live in.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence   Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 9:53 pm

MgoBlue wrote:
Personally I would rather these events never happen.  

I agree. There is no place for these kind of things in a football program or in society.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence   Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:52 am

MgoBlue wrote:
Clarification-this is a forum.  Not a court of law.  Innocent until proven guilty does not apply here.

Evidently common sense does not exist on the internet.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence   Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:57 am

dwoody wrote:

But isn't UM a public university paid for by the tax-payers? I would think that they are an institution that must comform with Constitutional rights, plus say UM booted Clark before any facts/investigation came out and it turned out that he didn't do it? That's a fairly large law-suit...
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence   Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 6:53 am

You might think so, but you would be wrong.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence   Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:05 am

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
dwoody wrote:

But isn't UM a public university paid for by the tax-payers?  I would think that they are an institution that must comform with Constitutional rights, plus say UM booted Clark before any facts/investigation came out and it turned out that he didn't do it?  That's a fairly large law-suit...

It is and he want kicked out of school, just off the team. Playing football is a privilege, not a right.

He doesn't have the right to be on the team. He can be removed from the team for any reason.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence   Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 9:32 am

Fishgoblue22 avoids responding to the Duke Lacrosse situation. Go figure.

Fish, at least answer these 2 questions:
1. Do you believe false accusations ever happen?
2. Do you believe innocent people should be punished and have their lives ruined because of false accusations?

I'll wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence   Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence Empty

Back to top Go down

Frank Clark arrested for domestic violence
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next