Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harbaugh's first interaction with The Daily as Head Coach

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

Harbaugh's first interaction with The Daily as Head Coach Empty
PostSubject: Harbaugh's first interaction with The Daily as Head Coach   Harbaugh's first interaction with The Daily as Head Coach EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 12:50 am

http://www.michigandaily.com/sports/harbaugh-lands-ann-arbor

Harbaugh lands in Michigan

By MAX COHEN, Managing Sports Editor

Published December 29, 2014

ROMULUS — Reported future Michigan football coach Jim Harbaugh landed at the Detroit Metro Airport after 5 p.m. on Monday night.

After Harbaugh landed, a caravan of six Michigan cars came to pick him up. The caravan of cars drove to Harbaugh’s hotel soon after. Harbaugh entered the hotel with some family members and was followed soon after by Interim Michigan Athletic Director Jim Hackett.

When Harbaugh was approached by the Daily for comment, he smiled and said, “I think we’ll have some comments tomorrow.”

A Willow Run Airport staffer identified the plane as one commonly used by the University. The staffer said the flight was originally on track for Teterboro, New Jersey but was diverted mid-flight to Detroit Metro Airport.

***Not sure about the New Jersey comment

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Harbaugh's first interaction with The Daily as Head Coach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh's first interaction with The Daily as Head Coach   Harbaugh's first interaction with The Daily as Head Coach EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 11:09 am

We weren't able to track to the flight yesterday on Flight Aware.

It just kept saying that the owner of the plane had requested that it wasn't track-able.

Crazy

Harbaugh's first interaction with The Daily as Head Coach
Page 1 of 1