Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If Urban Meyer DOES end up going to an NFL team as head coach...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
michmike

If Urban Meyer DOES end up going to an NFL team as head coach... Empty
PostSubject: If Urban Meyer DOES end up going to an NFL team as head coach...   If Urban Meyer DOES end up going to an NFL team as head coach... EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 5:43 pm

Here's hoping it to Jerry Jones' Dallas Cowboys.  For one simple reason.

They deserve each other.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: If Urban Meyer DOES end up going to an NFL team as head coach...   If Urban Meyer DOES end up going to an NFL team as head coach... EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 7:15 pm

michmike wrote:

They deserve each other.

Sometimes it's a little scary how many times we think alike.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: If Urban Meyer DOES end up going to an NFL team as head coach...   If Urban Meyer DOES end up going to an NFL team as head coach... EmptyTue Dec 24, 2019 9:31 am

wshoes wrote:
michmike wrote:

They deserve each other.

In THAT case, Shoozie, it would stand to reason we ought honestly to MEET UP sometime!  How about in A-squared around the time of the 2020 Big House 5K? Everyone's favorite poster, Wolverine Historian (nee Andy-Go-Blue) and I already have plans to...and the more, the merrier!!
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: If Urban Meyer DOES end up going to an NFL team as head coach...   If Urban Meyer DOES end up going to an NFL team as head coach... EmptyTue Dec 24, 2019 12:16 pm

michmike wrote:
wshoes wrote:
michmike wrote:

They deserve each other.

In THAT case, Shoozie, it would stand to reason we ought honestly to MEET UP sometime!  How about in A-squared around the time of the 2020 Big House 5K? Everyone's favorite poster, Wolverine Historian (nee Andy-Go-Blue) and I already have plans to...and the more, the merrier!!

What is the date Mike? I know I looked into that last year but it was at the same time as a Spring trip I usually take.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: If Urban Meyer DOES end up going to an NFL team as head coach...   If Urban Meyer DOES end up going to an NFL team as head coach... EmptyTue Dec 24, 2019 4:05 pm

wshoes wrote:
michmike wrote:
wshoes wrote:
michmike wrote:

They deserve each other.

What is the date Mike? I know I looked into that last year but it was at the same time as a Spring trip I usually take.

Next year, happily, it isn't till April 19.  The previous 3 years, it was always the first Sunday in April...including in 2018, when (on 4/8 I believe it was) the gun-time temperature was a balmy TWENTY-ONE degrees!!!  Everybody had to dress like Eskimos. I didn't even stay around for the age-group awards...after touching that banner, wanted to get back to a hot shower ASAP!!

But by the third week of the month, it should be considerably more bearable...maybe even the mid-50s (even at 8 AM).
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: If Urban Meyer DOES end up going to an NFL team as head coach...   If Urban Meyer DOES end up going to an NFL team as head coach... EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 5:44 pm

There's no way urbs goes to Jerry Jones. NONE.

We can save this and see. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: If Urban Meyer DOES end up going to an NFL team as head coach...   If Urban Meyer DOES end up going to an NFL team as head coach... Empty

Back to top Go down

If Urban Meyer DOES end up going to an NFL team as head coach...
Page 1 of 1