Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Player you're most excited to see under this staff

Go down 
+2
the artist formally known
gm_goblue1205
6 posters
AuthorMessage
gm_goblue1205

gm_goblue1205

Player you're most excited to see under this staff  Empty
PostSubject: Player you're most excited to see under this staff    Player you're most excited to see under this staff  EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 4:49 pm

Recruiting rankings are not perfect, but there is some credibility there. And that means we should have a good amount of talent on this team, even if it has under-performed or been underdeveloped for the past few years. Some players are getting a fresh start, some are going into their final season, some are still finding their footing in the college game. So I'm curious, who are you most excited to see develop under this staff? Let's keep it to kids already on campus, so not recruits. For me:

1. Ty Issac- I think he's the best RB on the team . He did sit because of the transfer but in my mind hes a good RB to start against Utah If he have a good spring and summer practice i think he can take that RB job.

2 Jabril Peppers- This kid got the tools to be a great CB for Michigan but injuries and lack of development hinder what he can do but with him getting healthy. If he gets a starting job at CB look out.

3. QB's- This one is going to be real tricky to answer because We really don't know who going to be. Shane Morris got the talent but need development Wilton Spreights i havnt seen enough from him Alex Malzone seen some things from him but that question is tough 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Player you're most excited to see under this staff    Player you're most excited to see under this staff  EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 5:02 pm

1 Morris
2. WR I don't know if they are goos enough to be a threat.
3. offensive line , maybe with some better coaching they can make holes

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Player you're most excited to see under this staff    Player you're most excited to see under this staff  EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 5:11 pm

Tie between QB and OL .... Without much improvement at QB and continued improvement of OL ... It will be a struggle even with Jim as coach
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Player you're most excited to see under this staff    Player you're most excited to see under this staff  EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 5:19 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
Tie between QB and OL .... Without much improvement at QB and continued improvement of OL ... It will be a struggle even with Jim as coach

It's very hard to go against the QB and OL as where this team needs to see the most improvement, but I do feel that they have a better chance of marked improvement with this coaching staff.

Go Blue!! Smile

BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Player you're most excited to see under this staff    Player you're most excited to see under this staff  EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 5:41 pm

Yes Joe66.... we have top coaches now ... it's up to the players to earn their playing time by raising their standards
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Player you're most excited to see under this staff    Player you're most excited to see under this staff  EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 5:52 pm

1. peppers - hopefully he'll be 100% healthy and Harbaugh's swag will rub off and enhance JPs swag. He should be fun to watch moving forward.

2. all of the RBs - the O line showed some decent year-over improvement going into this last season and then showed marked improvement throughout the year. I think they will be a top 40 line by the end of 2015. that's a big improvement from #118 overall at the end of 2013. With the talent we have at RB, any guy that is plugged in should be exciting to watch. I'm going to hold off on my prediction as to who the starter will be. had he not gotten hurt, I would once again say Drake but I think his ship may have sailed (what could have been).

3. Mone - I don't know what it is about him but he is just fun for me to watch. I have hopes that he will be starting over glasgow early on and I think he is going to be dominant sooner rather than later.

4. Wormley/Henry/Taco - henry really was fun to watch last year. I think he and wormley will be nightmares for opposing OLs. they both looked really good at times this last year and I expect to see more in 2015. Plus, since they will be able to rotate and stay fresh I am looking for them to really take over late in games when the opposition is tired and beat up.

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Player you're most excited to see under this staff    Player you're most excited to see under this staff  EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 6:25 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
1. peppers - hopefully he'll be 100% healthy and Harbaugh's swag will rub off and enhance JPs swag. He should be fun to watch moving forward.

2. all of the RBs - the O line showed some decent year-over improvement going into this last season and then showed marked improvement throughout the year. I think they will be a top 40 line by the end of 2015. that's a big improvement from #118 overall at the end of 2013. With the talent we have at RB, any guy that is plugged in should be exciting to watch. I'm going to hold off on my prediction as to who the starter will be. had he not gotten hurt, I would once again say Drake but I think his ship may have sailed (what could have been).

3. Mone - I don't know what it is about him but he is just fun for me to watch. I have hopes that he will be starting over glasgow early on and I think he is going to be dominant sooner rather than later.

4. Wormley/Henry/Taco - henry really was fun to watch last year. I think he and wormley will be nightmares for opposing OLs. they both looked really good at times this last year and I expect to see more in 2015. Plus, since they will be able to rotate and stay fresh I am looking for them to really take over late in games when the opposition is tired and beat up.

had he not gotten hurt, I would once again say Drake but I think his ship may have sailed (what could have been).

Unfortunately I think you are correct about Drake. pale Hopefully he is able to prove us wrong, but to me it's a long shot at best. Sad, for sure!

Go Blue!! Smile

GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Player you're most excited to see under this staff    Player you're most excited to see under this staff  EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 6:26 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
Yes Joe66.... we have top coaches now ... it's up to the players to earn their playing time by raising their standards

NO MORE ENTITLEMENT!!!

Go Blue!! Smile

mgoblue93

PostSubject: Re: Player you're most excited to see under this staff    Player you're most excited to see under this staff  EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 8:28 am

QB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Player you're most excited to see under this staff    Player you're most excited to see under this staff  Empty

Back to top Go down

Player you're most excited to see under this staff
Page 1 of 1