Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

important week

Go down 
+2
sandyeggo_blue
BOLEACH7
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

important week Empty
PostSubject: important week   important week EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 1:30 pm

the coaches will want to see a great week of practice .... only human nature for kids that age to be looking ahead to sparty ... the majority of both teams probably know each other having played against one another in hs .... with this coaching staff have no doubt that every attention to detail will be dealt with ... wonder if the offense will still be conservative , holding back some big plays for the sparty game ... Andy Mignery made a great point on the Michigan Insider on Monday .... wants to see Rudock during practices just throw deep ball after deep ball to the receivers until they get their timing down ... those long passes along with the return of Deveon to go along with Drake means that our offense will score on the stingy NW defense ... already have confidence that our D will once again rise to the occasion
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

important week Empty
PostSubject: Re: important week   important week EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 11:37 pm

I think MICHIGAN will eventually overwhelm NW with plays. I don't think that MICHIGAN will play conservative. although I also don't think they will show the entire playbook. I think MICHIGAN has 4 or 5 plays we haven't seen this year that they will unveil against sparty (peppers on Offense being one). I say we get NW on their heels with 100 different formations and keep them guessing. that is probably going to be the key to scoring on NW.

5 TEs have been targeted with a ball this year (including Poggi).

9 different players have run the ball this year (not including Ruddock but including Chesson and darboh)

6 different WRs have caught a ball

3 different FBs have gotten carries (although Kerridge is out now)

spread the wealth. lots of formations. keep them on their heels and guessing.

important week Empty
PostSubject: Re: important week   important week EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 9:28 am

If Michigan wins, it won't be because of Rudock. It will be despite Rudock.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

important week Empty
PostSubject: Re: important week   important week EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 12:56 pm

EJinGA wrote:

Debbie Downer weighs in!
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

important week Empty
PostSubject: Re: important week   important week EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 1:07 pm

EJinGA wrote:

I disagree. He has been average, which is exactly what this team needed. Great pocket presence, also great with all the pre-snap stuff. He does make some poor throws, but he rarely takes a sack and is smart about throwing the ball away. Rudock has been exactly what this team needed this year.

How any 2nd 15 has UM been in this year? Not many
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

important week Empty
PostSubject: Re: important week   important week EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 1:53 pm

Yes, and also seeing all those long balls bouncing off the turf. - "Rudock takes a shot down field!... And it's just out of reach of Chesson... And it's 4th down."

We shall see. I think Rudock will cost them a game they should win at some point. I eat more crow than most, and hope for another helping this Saturday.

Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

important week Empty
PostSubject: Re: important week   important week EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 2:55 pm

Rudock has been average ... but that is miles ahead of what we had to endure last year ... as each week passes hopefully he gets more in sync with his receivers ... to me the two big keys are utilizing Butt more than he has been lately .... and a combo of drake and Deveon running the ball for big gains ... agree Sandy that some new plays and formations will make an appearance this weekend ... GO BLUE !!!!
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

important week Empty
PostSubject: Re: important week   important week EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 4:40 pm

Is Smith supposed to play this weekend or is Jimbo saving him for Sparty? I have not heard.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

important week Empty
PostSubject: Re: important week   important week EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 5:09 pm

MGOBLUEBC wrote:
Is Smith supposed to play this weekend or is Jimbo saving him for Sparty? I have not heard.

He said he held him out because he didn't eant to make a one week thing into a two week thing, so I think he plays.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

important week Empty
PostSubject: Re: important week   important week EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 6:11 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
EJinGA wrote:

I disagree.  He has been average, which is exactly what this team needed.  Great pocket presence,  also great with all the pre-snap stuff.  He does make some poor throws, but he rarely takes a sack and is smart about throwing the ball away.  Rudock has been exactly what this team needed this year.

How any 2nd 15 has UM been in this year?  Not many

I agree that "average" is a step up. I love DG as a man and a former MICHIGAN player. I cheered for him all the way through. But he was mistake prone in the end turned out to be a poor QB. how much of that was him or his situation (coaching/scheme carousel) is a debate for another thread. But average is a step  up.

being average has helped the offense move forward.

important week Empty
PostSubject: Re: important week   important week EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 9:16 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
EJinGA wrote:

I disagree.  He has been average, which is exactly what this team needed.  Great pocket presence,  also great with all the pre-snap stuff.  He does make some poor throws, but he rarely takes a sack and is smart about throwing the ball away.  Rudock has been exactly what this team needed this year.

How any 2nd 15 has UM been in this year?  Not many

I agree that "average" is a step up. I love DG as a man and a former MICHIGAN player. I cheered for him all the way through. But he was mistake prone in the end turned out to be a poor QB. how much of that was him or his situation (coaching/scheme carousel) is a debate for another thread. But average is a step  up.

being average has helped the offense move forward.

That's one of the things about Harbaugh. Rudock is his kind of QB. Not the most exciting by any means.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

important week Empty
PostSubject: Re: important week   important week Empty

Back to top Go down

important week
Page 1 of 1