Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Khalid Kareem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Khalid Kareem Empty
PostSubject: Khalid Kareem   Khalid Kareem EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 12:46 pm

thought I'd start a new topic to address this.

a lot has happened over the last few days in the recruiting world but really they are things that have been in motion for a while.

Khalid Kareem has decommitted from bama. that happened "officially" this morning. but if you recall, about a month ago there was talk of a Khalid Kareem flip. well it's being reported that they two may have actually parted ways a month ago around the time of the whole flip discussion.

I would not hold you breath for Kareem. I am hearing that he's not a take by MICHIGAN at this point. I'm also reading that he may very well end up at ND like Daelin Hayes is expected to.

The silver lining in this is that Carlo Kemp is torn between MICHIGAN and ND right now. If ND presses for Kareem then I think that pushes Kemp to MICHIGAN.

Don't read that as a consolation prize either. It looks like MICHIGAN is higher on Kemp right now then they are on Kareem and that may be one reason Kareem may not be a take at this point.

side note: Trieu has confirmed that Kareem will be visiting ND this weekend.

Khalid Kareem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Khalid Kareem   Khalid Kareem EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 2:06 pm

I'm pretty sure the Crystal Ball has Michigan in the lead for Kareem. Either way, I trust Harbaugh and company to make the right decision between the two.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Khalid Kareem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Khalid Kareem   Khalid Kareem EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 2:29 pm

EJinGA wrote:
I'm pretty sure the Crystal Ball has Michigan in the lead for Kareem. Either way, I trust Harbaugh and company to make the right decision between the two.

MICHIGAN definitely leads the CB predictions but none of those CBs came after June. There have been 5 CBs for him to ND today alone.

Khalid Kareem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Khalid Kareem   Khalid Kareem Empty

Back to top Go down

Khalid Kareem
Page 1 of 1