Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another total collapse at seasons end.

Go down 
+2
David
flabluefan1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
flabluefan1

Another total collapse at seasons end.  Empty
PostSubject: Another total collapse at seasons end.    Another total collapse at seasons end.  EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 5:51 pm

Very disappointing. OL horrible. No run game Vanilla play calls. Brown totally outcoached again. The OCs have figured him out UM has serious problems wiyh its program.
Back to top Go down
David

David

PostSubject: Re: Another total collapse at seasons end.    Another total collapse at seasons end.  EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 5:56 pm

Michigan is a basketball school, after all!! dwoody
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Another total collapse at seasons end.    Another total collapse at seasons end.  EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 5:59 pm

If Harbaugh doesn’t stop coaching like its the 70s then what we see now is our ceiling... 10 wins at best and continuing to lose to top 10 teams and more importantly losing to the bucknuts... once again like last year the players had no intensity in a bowl game ... that is on the coaches , this is Michigan and you are playin a bowl game , show some effing pride
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Another total collapse at seasons end.    Another total collapse at seasons end.  EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 8:38 pm

This game was lost in the first quarter when our fullback, a FULLBACK!!, couldn’t gain one fucking foot to give us a first down. I told me wife then that Michigan was going to lose.
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: Another total collapse at seasons end.    Another total collapse at seasons end.  EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 9:35 pm

After watching today's game, I'm not excited about next years team. Between the players and the coaching.............
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Another total collapse at seasons end.    Another total collapse at seasons end.  EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 11:22 am

dwoody wrote:
This game was lost in the first quarter when our fullback, a FULLBACK!!, couldn’t gain one fucking foot to give us a first down. I told me wife then that Michigan was going to lose.

One play but the sad thing is that it looked like he clearly made the line to gain and the ball was spotted at least a half yard back of his forward progress. I looked at it several times and reached the same conclusion.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Another total collapse at seasons end.    Another total collapse at seasons end.  EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 1:52 pm

Two plays. Gained ten inches on the first, zero on the second with a FULLback. Sickening.
Back to top Go down
flabluefan1

PostSubject: Re: Another total collapse at seasons end.    Another total collapse at seasons end.  EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 5:39 pm

As has been the case on the past , the SEC is bigger and stronger up front on both sides of the ball. Watching the games today SEC especially on DL just dominant. Certainly was the case with UFand UM

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another total collapse at seasons end.    Another total collapse at seasons end.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Another total collapse at seasons end.
Page 1 of 1