Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Since Sunday's game was a "reflection" of sorts...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
michmike

Since Sunday's game was a "reflection" of sorts... Empty
PostSubject: Since Sunday's game was a "reflection" of sorts...   Since Sunday's game was a "reflection" of sorts... EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 8:20 am

...looking back on and honoring the '89 title team...we should be allowed to play a little "reminiscence" here, too.

Since the 3-pt shot was instituted in the college game in 1987--- U-M's all-time 5 top three-point bombers????

Mine:

1-Glen Rice (who else?) ['88-'89]
2-Nik Stauskas ['13-'14]
3-Garde Thompson ['87]
4-Duncan Robinson ['17-'18]
5-tough call between Trey Burke ['13-'14], Louis Bullock ['98] and Mo Wagner ['17-'18]

Yours???   Opinion doesn't necessarily have to reflect COLD HARD STATZ...rather, say, whom you'd feel the best
about taking a downtown shot when most needed, etc...whatever criteria you choose.

Postscript: I'm confident in adding that Mr. Rice would be in most people's all-time Top Five of ALL of college ball...
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Since Sunday's game was a "reflection" of sorts... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Since Sunday's game was a "reflection" of sorts...   Since Sunday's game was a "reflection" of sorts... EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 9:47 am

Mike, I love your list. I would add the duo of Zach Novak and Stu Douglass.
Back to top Go down

Since Sunday's game was a "reflection" of sorts...
Page 1 of 1