Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matty: Nobody has a starting spot yet....(ESPN)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Matty: Nobody has a starting spot yet....(ESPN) Empty
PostSubject: Matty: Nobody has a starting spot yet....(ESPN)   Matty: Nobody has a starting spot yet....(ESPN) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:19 pm

From Rittenberg and his joker pal Bennett (who should have remained covering whatever the hell he was covering before, in my opinion. Because if we're going to have 2 Big Ten bloggers, there should be double the coverage. But there isn't. And I simply don't care for him.)

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/46814/mattison-puts-michigan-defenders-on-alert

ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Matty: Nobody has a starting spot yet....(ESPN)   Matty: Nobody has a starting spot yet....(ESPN) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:38 pm

That is good that he is putting it out there.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Matty: Nobody has a starting spot yet....(ESPN)   Matty: Nobody has a starting spot yet....(ESPN) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:38 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
That is good that he is putting it out there.

agreed.

ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Matty: Nobody has a starting spot yet....(ESPN)   Matty: Nobody has a starting spot yet....(ESPN) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:44 pm

Supervisors/leaders/coaches/etc. should always put expectations out there so there is no uncertainty.

Go Blue!

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Matty: Nobody has a starting spot yet....(ESPN)   Matty: Nobody has a starting spot yet....(ESPN) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:45 pm

I like this quote I found on twitter:

Mattison on FR Kaleb Ringer & Joe Bolden: "No pads. I love them, but I haven't seen them. This isn't cross country."

joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Matty: Nobody has a starting spot yet....(ESPN)   Matty: Nobody has a starting spot yet....(ESPN) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:06 pm

Did you read the "comments" at the bottom?

Man, Sparty inadequacies run "Lake Superior" deep don't they?

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Matty: Nobody has a starting spot yet....(ESPN)   Matty: Nobody has a starting spot yet....(ESPN) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:44 pm

Kinda ironic since one of the largest spartys of them all actually went to Lake Superior State University. Th Michigan fans on that board evidently aren't very bright. I honestly saw no intelligent responses, of course if there was one sparty wouldn't have understood it. But yes sparty is very insecure...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Matty: Nobody has a starting spot yet....(ESPN)   Matty: Nobody has a starting spot yet....(ESPN) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:17 am

Gotta love coach Matty. As he says: play AS WELL as last year, and the teams who are IMPROVING will catch and pass you. And we KNOW that school down south will be better than last year (however much that's saying). As will Nebraska's performance, if not their talent, against us at THEIR place.

As for the comments section, thanks for the warning, Joe and 2ndComing...I forebore from even reading them thus. The name "Michigan State University" is synonymous with binge drinking in most outside/unbiased people's minds for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matty: Nobody has a starting spot yet....(ESPN)   Matty: Nobody has a starting spot yet....(ESPN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Matty: Nobody has a starting spot yet....(ESPN)
Page 1 of 1