Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Freshmen and the like

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

Freshmen and the like Empty
PostSubject: Freshmen and the like   Freshmen and the like EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 9:25 am

The last 2 weeks I have been having a blast watching a lot of our freshmen play. Also the red-shirt freshmen and some sophs.

Freshmen that will play all year:
55 Mason Graham - DL
2 Will Johnson - CB
3 Keon Sabb - S
4 Amorian Walker - Off and Def
18 Colston Loveland - TE
23 CJ Stokes - RB
30 Jimmy Rolder - ILB

Freshmen that will probably red shirt after 4 games:
78 Kenneth Grant - DL
0 Darrius Clemons - WR
4 Micah Pollard - LB
15 Deuce Sperlock - LB
24 Miles Pollard - CB
All offensive linemen. lol

Redshirt Freshmen:
19 Rod Moore - S
26 Rayshaun Benny - DL
58 Giovanni El-Hadi - OL
82 Max Bredeson - TE
54 George Rooks - DL

These are just some of them I think. I am sure I missed someone.

Stud Freshman wide receiver Amarion Walker is also playing defense. I didn't notice but I guess he played defense Saturday night. He is doing anything and everything to get on the field and is talented enough that the coaches say OK. (We pimped him from the Iwish)

I am having fun watching these guys.

wshoes likes this post

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Freshmen and the like   Freshmen and the like EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 2:51 pm

Good list Joe. Walker is a fascinating case. #4 on offense and #1 on defense. Incredibly athletic.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Freshmen and the like   Freshmen and the like EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 4:30 pm

wshoes wrote:
Good list Joe. Walker is a fascinating case. #4 on offense and #1 on defense. Incredibly athletic.

Yeah I spelled his first name wrong. It is Amorion.

Athletic off the charts shoes!

I'll bet Notre Dame would LOVE to have him right now. Smile

joe

PostSubject: Re: Freshmen and the like   Freshmen and the like EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 7:55 pm

Ok, after 3 games my only adjustments would be to move most of the freshmen up to "Play this year" and not red shirt at all.

Except offensive linemen.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Freshmen and the like   Freshmen and the like EmptyTue Sep 20, 2022 5:44 pm

joe wrote:
Ok, after 3 games my only adjustments would be to move most of the freshmen up to "Play this year" and not red shirt at all.

It has been a hit on pretty much all freshman across the board so far. It's early and I need to see a lot more from the team and the freshman class but if I had to make a judgement call at this point, Id say that this is turning out to be one hell of a class. One of the best I've seen from Harbaugh. Might be right behind the sophomore class. Seems like more so than in years past, a lot of the play makers on the team are underclassmen.

joe and wshoes like this post

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Freshmen and the like   Freshmen and the like EmptyTue Sep 20, 2022 9:42 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
joe wrote:

It has been a hit on pretty much all freshman across the board so far. It's early and I need to see a lot more from the team and the freshman class but if I had to make a judgement call at this point, Id say that this is turning out to be one hell of a class. One of the best I've seen from Harbaugh. Might be right behind the sophomore class. Seems like more so than in years past, a lot of the play makers on the team are underclassmen.

Doing really well. Youngsters indeed.

I think that's why we play them. They are good enough to leave in 3 years some of them. Might as well get as much as we can out of them.

sandyeggo_blue likes this post

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Freshmen and the like   Freshmen and the like EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 2:08 pm

So I found a record of who has already played 5 games and those who have played 4. I was close on the results.

5 games
Darius Clemens
Will Johnson
Micah Pollard
Derrick Moore
Colston Loveland
Jimmy Rolder
Mason Graham
Kenneth Grant

4 games
Amarion Walker
CJ Stokes.

Several that played less that I spoke about.
Didn't totally miss on Keon Sabb. He's played 3 games.
Deuce Sperlock has played in 3 games.

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Freshmen and the like   Freshmen and the like EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 10:50 pm

I hope they’re good because the 2023 class of “commits” is loaded with three ***s, except for some ****s we’re after that have already “committed” elsewhere.

joe likes this post

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Freshmen and the like   Freshmen and the like EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 10:33 am

I hear ya woody but it seems like this same conversation is had every year.

We're still on the list for a couple of guys. Nykolas Harbor would be huge and is leaning toward us.

There are a few more 4 star that will come this way too.

Also, a couple of those 3 star dudes are pretty good tight ends. TE's don't typically get high ratings. But I'll trust the coaching staff on those. We've had some awesome tight ends lately so they know better than I do.

Just think if we win the B1G again. Now THAT would show recruits and bring a few in.

PostSubject: Re: Freshmen and the like   Freshmen and the like Empty

Back to top Go down

Freshmen and the like
Page 1 of 1