Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Annual pilgrimage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dwoody

dwoody

Annual pilgrimage  Empty
PostSubject: Annual pilgrimage    Annual pilgrimage  EmptyFri Sep 15, 2023 10:44 pm

First night game. Anybody going and tailgating? Club seats vía my pal.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Annual pilgrimage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annual pilgrimage    Annual pilgrimage  EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 10:26 am

Have fun dwoody and bring back a win1 Only game of the first 4 that I am missing.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Annual pilgrimage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annual pilgrimage    Annual pilgrimage  EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 11:58 pm

My brother-in-law has tickets and this week he brought my 6 year old nephew to his first ever MICHIGAN game and I tried to make the case for him not to bring my nephew and instead bring me because I didn't think it was fair to my nephew to have the expectations for future home games to be the same as a night game.

I told him he should never bring his kid to his first game as a night game and just bring me.

My argument fell on deaf ears.

dwoody likes this post

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

Annual pilgrimage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annual pilgrimage    Annual pilgrimage  EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 3:52 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
My brother-in-law has tickets and this week he brought my 6 year old nephew to his first ever MICHIGAN game and I tried to make the case for him not to bring my nephew and instead bring me because I didn't think it was fair to my nephew to have the expectations for future home games to be the same as a night game.

I told him he should never bring his kid to his first game as a night game and just bring me.

My argument fell on deaf ears.

How could he do this? lmao

sandyeggo_blue likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Annual pilgrimage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annual pilgrimage    Annual pilgrimage  Empty

Back to top Go down

Annual pilgrimage
Page 1 of 1