Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Annual Harbaugh to the NFL

Go down 
+2
sandyeggo_blue
joe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

Annual Harbaugh to the NFL Empty
PostSubject: Annual Harbaugh to the NFL   Annual Harbaugh to the NFL EmptyTue Dec 19, 2023 9:26 am

So listen, any story that comes out that is not from a Michigan writer (not FREEP or DetNews) is written from the point that they don't want Harbaugh at Michigan.

They will report that he's a possibility for 35 NFL teams. Right, there aren't that many. It proves a point. He's going to sign his extension and he'll be the highest paid college coach. And they will still write stories every year because it gets clicks.

Trust me. Harbaugh will be our coach until he retires.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Annual Harbaugh to the NFL   Annual Harbaugh to the NFL EmptyTue Dec 19, 2023 9:57 am

I want to wait to see what happens in the next few games. I fully believe that he will be here to stay but certain things could happen in the next few weeks that would definitely change my mind.

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Annual Harbaugh to the NFL   Annual Harbaugh to the NFL EmptyThu Dec 21, 2023 8:50 pm

Let's look back, who was the first person here to say, without a doubt that Harbaugh was coming to Michigan?  Me.

Who always said that Harbaugh was going nowhere each year when media pundits claimed that Harbaugh was going to the NFL?  Me.

However, with all of the stuff that is going on I'm starting to receive doubts.  The straw that broke the camel's back was the other day when the NCAA informed Michigan that they are an entity of interest in the Covid dead period thing.

I'm beginning to think that Jimmah will not be back next year.  We all know that he is drama queen and likes the attention, but this is too much even for him.  If/when we win the National Championship in a few weeks I'd put it at 90% chance he goes to the NFL (just a hunch, LA).  If we do not win the Natty, I'd still put the probability at 74%.  Don't get me wrong, he loves Ann Arbor, he loves the University, he does not want to go anywhere.  It's just the media constantly hounding him about crap, opposing fans calling him a cheater, the NCAA coming down on him, and of course his big bro having a Superbowl on him tells me that Jimmah will leave.

I hope that I am wrong, and me being wrong has been known to happen.  Just remember all of the times that I was right.  Also, the WOSS (Word On State Street) is non-existent anymore.  I still hear occasional rumbling but nothing major. I'm positive that there are still leaks out there but I no longer have access to them.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Annual Harbaugh to the NFL   Annual Harbaugh to the NFL EmptyFri Dec 22, 2023 12:24 pm

Per Bacon who was on with Sam yesterday, the Chargers job if offered would be appealing to Jim. He also said that Jim wants to be at Mich, but Warde and he do not like each other and that money isn't the issue- it is the out clause, and by that not just the penalty to Jim if he takes an NFL offer, but the schools ability to get out of the contract if a level one violation is found, and Jim is suspended another 6-12 games

BOLEACH7 likes this post

Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Annual Harbaugh to the NFL   Annual Harbaugh to the NFL EmptyFri Dec 22, 2023 4:35 pm

Seems Warde is intent on sabotaging the football program with his actions and being led around by that pos Stapleton who wants Harbaugh out …. this program will be a shadow of itself if JH leaves especially with Michigans stance on NIL payouts for recruiting!!!
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Annual Harbaugh to the NFL   Annual Harbaugh to the NFL EmptySat Dec 23, 2023 3:41 pm

Whatever…sick of this annual drama. Anyway, Happy 60th, coach!
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Annual Harbaugh to the NFL   Annual Harbaugh to the NFL EmptyTue Dec 26, 2023 10:58 am

I am not a Bacon fan. (John U.) but realize he has inside info.

He reminds me of Dan Dakisch who just likes to hear himself talk. He's been told he's good and it's gone to his head.

But he is inside.

joe

PostSubject: Re: Annual Harbaugh to the NFL   Annual Harbaugh to the NFL EmptyTue Dec 26, 2023 11:05 am

wshoes wrote:
Per Bacon who was on with Sam yesterday, the Chargers job if offered would be appealing to Jim. He also said that Jim wants to be at Mich, but Warde and he do not like each other and that money isn't the issue- it is the out clause, and by that not just the penalty to Jim if he takes an NFL offer, but the schools ability to get out of the contract if a level one violation is found, and Jim is suspended another 6-12 games

I went and looked and this was said in a round table discussion with MGoBlog guys. That's like you and me sitting around talking about football. I realize it came up but.......

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Annual Harbaugh to the NFL   Annual Harbaugh to the NFL EmptyTue Dec 26, 2023 5:35 pm

Did anyone catch the shot fired by “The Simpson’s” this week? “Jim Harbaugh Academy of Cheating”?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annual Harbaugh to the NFL   Annual Harbaugh to the NFL Empty

Back to top Go down

Annual Harbaugh to the NFL
Page 1 of 1