Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Replay Observation: Green AND Smith are both built extremely well

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Replay Observation: Green AND Smith are both built extremely well Empty
PostSubject: Replay Observation: Green AND Smith are both built extremely well   Replay Observation: Green AND Smith are both built extremely well EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:52 pm

We knew what Green looked like...but I hadn't really seen any photos or videos of Smith.

That kid is built pretty damn well too.

Smith reminds me a bit of TJ Yeldon with his build and playing style, and Green could be our Lacy.

Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Replay Observation: Green AND Smith are both built extremely well   Replay Observation: Green AND Smith are both built extremely well EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 11:44 pm

Would like to see Green lose some lb's. He seemed gassed after every carry. I think dropping 5-10 would do him good.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Replay Observation: Green AND Smith are both built extremely well   Replay Observation: Green AND Smith are both built extremely well EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 8:20 am

It's baby fat...give him another month of practice and he'll be positively svelte.
Back to top Go down
Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: Replay Observation: Green AND Smith are both built extremely well   Replay Observation: Green AND Smith are both built extremely well EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:21 am

I thought Smith looked better running the ball Saturday & Green looked tentative. Opening day jitters no doubt.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Replay Observation: Green AND Smith are both built extremely well   Replay Observation: Green AND Smith are both built extremely well EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:57 am

Wolverdog wrote:
I thought Smith looked better running the ball Saturday & Green looked tentative.  Opening day jitters no doubt.
I saw the exact opposite.  I thought Green hit the holes hard and Smith danced around some.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Replay Observation: Green AND Smith are both built extremely well   Replay Observation: Green AND Smith are both built extremely well EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:41 pm

Wolverdog wrote:
I thought Smith looked better running the ball Saturday & Green looked tentative.  Opening day jitters no doubt.
fishgoblue22 wrote:
Wolverdog wrote:
I saw the exact opposite.  I thought Green hit the holes hard and Smith danced around some.
Good thing you're both not on staff lol.

I need to watch the second half for a second time, however I thought they both looked pretty good.

I'm still just blown away by Smith's build. He looks like a freak...and the kid is 18.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Replay Observation: Green AND Smith are both built extremely well   Replay Observation: Green AND Smith are both built extremely well Empty

Back to top Go down

Replay Observation: Green AND Smith are both built extremely well
Page 1 of 1