Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brady's strategy is clear...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Brady's strategy is clear... Empty
PostSubject: Brady's strategy is clear...   Brady's strategy is clear... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:58 pm

Get out on the trail EARLY.

Now, obviously, other coaches do the same, particularly with stud prospects. But Brady is actually hauling kids in.

I still haven't watched tape on Hill, but like someone else mentioned earlier, I love landing kids who WANT to be Wolverines, and have wanted to be for a LONG TIME.

I think it's safe to say that if any of us were that fortunate, we'd lay our bodies on the line day in and day out because of the passion we have for the Maize n Blue.

I want kids who understand the rivalries, and know what it means to win those games.

Anyway....Hoke has 2 Top 150s (I believe) already for 2013. 3 commits is more than any other B1G squad right now. There have also been a lot of recent offers.

I just like the strategy, A LOT. I think it gives our coaches more time during the season to focus ON THE SEASON. Then he can round out the class after the Rose Bowl cheers

I think we need to get used to hearing the Ohios and others having awesome finishes to their classes, while not much is said about us. Because we'll have our shit together long before then, a la this year.

Hoke is the man. And Matty is President.

Go Blue

HailToTheVictors!

PostSubject: Re: Brady's strategy is clear...   Brady's strategy is clear... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:25 pm

So far the staff has extended 74 verbal offers to 2013 recruits. Here's a breakdown of the offers by state.

State - # offers

Ohio - 17
Illinois - 6
New Jersey - 6
Michigan - 5
Florida - 4
Georgia - 4
Kentucky - 4
North Carolina - 4
Pennsylvania - 4
Texas - 4
Virginia - 4
California - 3
Maryland - 3
Arizona - 1
Colorado - 1
Minnesota - 1

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brady's strategy is clear...   Brady's strategy is clear... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:31 pm

Wow, now that's what I call a reply post. Badass.

Thanks, Hail!

WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Brady's strategy is clear...   Brady's strategy is clear... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:56 pm

2013 needs to be another amazing class. Morris is a huge start for us. Should be one of the top 3 QB's next year. We need skill positions and hopefully having a top QB will be enough to bring in some top guys.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brady's strategy is clear...   Brady's strategy is clear... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:39 pm

We need Ty Isaac and a SOLID group of 2-3 WRs. I mean at least one big time prospect at that spot.

Then we search for a safety to play next to Thomas.

WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Brady's strategy is clear...   Brady's strategy is clear... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:02 pm

Looks like Ty has a long list of suitors. It's going to be pretty competitive.
Back to top Go down
eGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: Brady's strategy is clear...   Brady's strategy is clear... EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:27 am

Brian from mgoblog had a nice write-up a few days ago about what positions we will target and how many he expects us to take from that position.

I am JACKED for the future of Michigan football. Mattison, Borges, and Hoke are sure to be pulling in great recruiting classes and we'll see something real special in a few years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brady's strategy is clear...   Brady's strategy is clear... Empty

Back to top Go down

Brady's strategy is clear...
Page 1 of 1