Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Explain this one to me...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Explain this one to me... Empty
PostSubject: Explain this one to me...   Explain this one to me... EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:28 pm

I am certainly no D-1 college basketball coach. Hell I never even played in high school. Why would Coach B sub Novak early in the game after hitting his first 2 shots which were both three's? Meanwhile Hardaway hasn't made a basket in over a week (sarcasm) and he never see's the bench.

Let's face it we haven't exactly been lighting up the scoreboard lately. Why sub a kid who was red hot? It was really early in the game too, so you can rule out giving him a breather.
Back to top Go down
lovetheblue1217

lovetheblue1217

PostSubject: Re: Explain this one to me...   Explain this one to me... EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:30 pm

I was thinking the same thing. THJ gets the most pt than anyone and he is a complete non-factor right now. Beilein needs to do something because this kids ego is getting out of control. At this point he does not care about the team.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: I don't know that   Explain this one to me... EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:54 pm

lovetheblue1217 wrote:
I was thinking the same thing. THJ gets the most pt than anyone and he is a complete non-factor right now. Beilein needs to do something because this kids ego is getting out of control. At this point he does not care about the team.

You can honestly say that. I haven't seen anything like that written.

It's not his fault if the coach leaves him in the game.

I've seen nothing that says he doesn't care about his team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explain this one to me...   Explain this one to me... Empty

Back to top Go down

Explain this one to me...
Page 1 of 1