Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Green & Smith

Go down 
+6
jjabilene
wshoes
fishgoblue22
hailtoyourvictor
rasputin
umichfaninpa
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Green & Smith - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green & Smith   Green & Smith - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 8:03 am

dwoody wrote:
Admin wrote:
Terrell
Braylon
Breaston
Avant
Walker
Howard
Toomer
Kolesar
Carter

...that's nine WR's I can name off the top of my head that were better WR's. And I know I'm forgetting a few. Some of them were victims of the times - Kolesar, Howard and Toomer, specifically, so their numbers may not match was Gallon does in his career, but talent-wise, they're no-brainers.  

Add Tripp Welborne, late 80s, to your list. Career ending injury at Minny in the dome as a junior.
Tripp was a safety not a wide receiver. Heck of a good safety too. Two time All American. Pretty good punt returner too.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Green & Smith - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green & Smith   Green & Smith - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 9:10 am

I liked Steve Breaston a lot but he was a solid third option not an outstanding college wide receiver. He had a great Rose Bowl and was a big weapon on returns but he is not even close to Gallon based upon college performance.

'shoes
Back to top Go down

Green & Smith
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2