Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I can't stand the guy but

Go down 
+2
BOLEACH7
flabluefan1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
flabluefan1

I can't stand the guy but Empty
PostSubject: I can't stand the guy but   I can't stand the guy but EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 3:02 pm

Urban Meyer is a better coach than either Harbaugh or Brown. He is a master at putting his best player on the other team's weakest. Watson is killing us. This half is do or die for the UM program under Harbaugh I'm afraid to say.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: I can't stand the guy but   I can't stand the guy but EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 3:05 pm

Great points... I would put Thomas in at CB ... he has as much speed as any bucknut wr... if the play calling is like the last drive then we can score every drive... we made their D look great with our inept play calling for two thirds of the first half
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: I can't stand the guy but   I can't stand the guy but EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 3:10 pm

Mix up the coverage. Haskins looks like he is in a recliner! Getting no presure at all.
Back to top Go down
flabluefan1

PostSubject: Embarrassing   I can't stand the guy but EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 4:02 pm

The team wasn't ready mentally. The offensive game plan was horrendous. The defense gave up the exact same plays that it did v Indy last week. This is a disgrace. Not sure Harbaugh is the answer. Coaching at all levels was terrible. Its going to be a long time recovering from this debacle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stand the guy but   I can't stand the guy but EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 4:05 pm

Lee Corso put the Hex on us wish he would have put on the Bucknuts head
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: I can't stand the guy but   I can't stand the guy but EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 4:07 pm

Was our best chance to win ... their supposed shitty coaching staff came up with great game plans ... their players were focused and ours weren’t... their players made plays ours didn’t ... again in the big game we were found wanting.... that’s on the coaching staff that makes millions
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: I can't stand the guy but   I can't stand the guy but EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 5:03 pm

Where has Watson been hiding all season? He certainly got exposed today!
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: I can't stand the guy but   I can't stand the guy but EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 5:16 pm

What exactly did we practice all week ? .... no variation from our staple offensive play calling .... certainly learned nothing defensively from the Indiana game ... this was a total embarrassment no question and no excuses ...
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: I can't stand the guy but   I can't stand the guy but EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 5:28 am

dwoody wrote:
Where has Watson been hiding all season? He certainly got exposed today!

Watson wasn't exposed by the rest of the B1G because they do not have ohio state's speed.  ohio state has burners and they torched Watson frequently.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: I can't stand the guy but   I can't stand the guy but EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 12:08 pm

Who would we bring in to replace Harbaugh that would make our future brighter? I can't think of anyone realistic.

I'm all for giving my fellow Mich fans time to vent, we have earned it, but Harbaugh has rebuilt depth, we have a chance to win a NY6 bowl to finish 11-2 and losing to an OSU team that is still more talented and had under-performed most of the year is not evidence that our program is going in the wrong direction.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: I can't stand the guy but   I can't stand the guy but EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 3:18 pm

Great points shoes ... no way do we get rid of Harbaugh unless you’re being in his brother and who knows how he’d do with kids ... my main complaint is that there was no Ohio st. game plan , it was the same sets nothing new ... is Shea that bad in their eyes that you can’t open up the iffense and go three and four wide to spread out their D ? ... after the first four targets was it not painfully obvious that Watson was out of his depth , put in the speed of A Thomas .... if Pep is back and Jim still thinks he’s 1970/80s Bo , it is hard to see anything changing....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't stand the guy but   I can't stand the guy but Empty

Back to top Go down

I can't stand the guy but
Page 1 of 1