Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I was going to pull for Bama anyway.

Go down 
+7
michmike
WillieMfan
GOBLUEJOE66
BetterThansparty
the artist formally known
Go_Blue
fishgoblue22
11 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

I was going to pull for Bama anyway. Empty
PostSubject: I was going to pull for Bama anyway.   I was going to pull for Bama anyway. EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:11 pm

But now that Urban Cryer picked ND I'm really pulling for Bama.
Back to top Go down
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Re: I was going to pull for Bama anyway.   I was going to pull for Bama anyway. EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:33 pm

I hate to say it, but I think ND wins a close one. They have the same type of QB as A&M..can run and throw an accurate ball. 20-17 ND

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Or maybe not..lol No I will stand by my prediction. ND will settle down.   I was going to pull for Bama anyway. EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:36 pm

Go_Blue wrote:
I hate to say it, but I think ND wins a close one. They have the same type of QB as A&M..can run and throw an accurate ball. 20-17 ND

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: I was going to pull for Bama anyway.   I was going to pull for Bama anyway. EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:37 pm

ND's QB is not anywhere near the class of Johnny Football.

Bama sure made that first drive look pretty easy, but there is a lot of football left.
Back to top Go down
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Re: I was going to pull for Bama anyway.   I was going to pull for Bama anyway. EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:46 pm

Didn't say he was in the same class. Simply stating that he is not one dimensional at all. I think they will settle in...as long as they can keep Bama from scoring this next drive

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: I was going to pull for Bama anyway.   I was going to pull for Bama anyway. EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:51 pm

The Tide o-line is nasty. They just blow people off the line.
Back to top Go down
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Re: I was going to pull for Bama anyway.   I was going to pull for Bama anyway. EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:53 pm

ah hell...this game might be a blowout. was hoping for a good game

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: I was going to pull for Bama anyway.   I was going to pull for Bama anyway. EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:54 pm

I was just about to post that this may get ugly. ND may finish ranked about #5 if this keeps going like it is.
Back to top Go down
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Re: I was going to pull for Bama anyway.   I was going to pull for Bama anyway. EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:59 pm

If the Domers lose this call they are screwed.

PostSubject: Re: I was going to pull for Bama anyway.   I was going to pull for Bama anyway. EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:01 pm

Bama kicking butt and not even
taking names. holy golden domers

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: I was going to pull for Bama anyway.   I was going to pull for Bama anyway. EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:36 pm

This games' outcome was guaranteed when Lou "slobber" Holtz picked nd 24-10.

35-14 'bama.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: I was going to pull for Bama anyway.   I was going to pull for Bama anyway. EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:07 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
This games' outcome was guaranteed when Lou "slobber" Holtz picked nd 24-10.

35-14 'bama.

That was the score I was telling everyone today! To me, no way was ND that good, and luck does run out.

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I was going to pull for Bama anyway.   I was going to pull for Bama anyway. EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:41 pm

What an arse kicking this is on the Big stage, so Question #1 how far does ND drop in the poles and #2 will TE'O stock drop now in the draft

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Re: I was going to pull for Bama anyway.   I was going to pull for Bama anyway. EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:52 pm

For this performance, i would drop them out of the top 10. Te'o? I think his stock will drop a bit, but he is still only part of the team. The whole team is getting it's assed kicked. They just gave Clowney player of the year and Lawan man-handled him for most of the game.

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: I was going to pull for Bama anyway.   I was going to pull for Bama anyway. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:11 am

E-X-P-O-S-E-D I hate the SEC and take not satisfaction in BAMA winning ANOTHER NC. That said, ND thought they belonged and this game proved they didn't. They were lucky to beat Michigan and Pitt and now they are being destroyed on National TV.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: I was going to pull for Bama anyway.   I was going to pull for Bama anyway. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 7:21 am

Another amusing piece from Domeland: Kelly quoted in last week's Tribune that "This [reaching NC game] is where the bar is set now."

Yeah. Right. ND will go 12-0 each year he's still there...bank on it.

Maybe it's on the year 2012.666 Mayan calendar.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: I was going to pull for Bama anyway.   I was going to pull for Bama anyway. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 7:43 am

Te'o must have seen the mock draft that I saw projecting him to the Lions. He is missing tackles so he can fit right in in Detroit.
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: I was going to pull for Bama anyway.   I was going to pull for Bama anyway. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:01 am

Alabama is a damn NFL team. I want to see them play Jacksonville...
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: I was going to pull for Bama anyway.   I was going to pull for Bama anyway. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:10 am

Uh, EJ, let's not start that shit, okay? I know you were merely exaggerating to drive home a point about how head-and-shoulders Alabama is over the rest of college ball...but the worst NFL team would beat them at least as badly as they beat the infuriatingly-overrated Irish last night, and we all know it.

Every time a team rises way above the CFB pack that ridiculous parallel (to the NFL) is drawn, I realize, but some exaggerations in this world are ridiculous to the point of nausea.
Back to top Go down
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: I was going to pull for Bama anyway.   I was going to pull for Bama anyway. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:53 am

Thank GOD. This loss for Notre Dame was about the only thing that went right during the whole bowl season. (Although Urban Meyer being interviewed was beyond stupid.)

They had no business even playing in this game. When Stanford played them in South Bend, they were robbed of a touchdown in double overtime. Against a crappy Pitt team, the Panthers were flagged for a phantom pass interference at the end of the 4th quarter, which set up the game tying score for the Irish. In double overtime, Pitt missed a chip shot field goal that would have won the game but on that kick, ND was offsides and a flag was never thrown. So no attempt at a rekick for Pitt. Also during the second overtime, a ND player punches a Pitt player and the refs don't see it. No punishment and no loss of games for that player. And although USC was down this year, ND played them without Matt Barkley who went out the week before.

This had to be the best karma ever. The way ND's luck was going this year, I thought for sure the entire Alabama team would come down with the flu the night before this game. Disaster averted. And Notre Dame can kiss my ass.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: I was going to pull for Bama anyway.   I was going to pull for Bama anyway. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:25 am

Don't hold back WH! lol

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: I was going to pull for Bama anyway.   I was going to pull for Bama anyway. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:55 am

Makes our loss to Bama not look so bad, our loss to ND to look even worse than it was.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: I was going to pull for Bama anyway.   I was going to pull for Bama anyway. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:25 am

WolverineHistorian wrote:
Thank GOD. This loss for Notre Dame was about the only thing that went right during the whole bowl season. (Although Urban Meyer being interviewed was beyond stupid.)

They had no business even playing in this game. When Stanford played them in South Bend, they were robbed of a touchdown in double overtime. Against a crappy Pitt team, the Panthers were flagged for a phantom pass interference at the end of the 4th quarter, which set up the game tying score for the Irish. In double overtime, Pitt missed a chip shot field goal that would have won the game but on that kick, ND was offsides and a flag was never thrown. So no attempt at a rekick for Pitt. Also during the second overtime, a ND player punches a Pitt player and the refs don't see it. No punishment and no loss of games for that player. And although USC was down this year, ND played them without Matt Barkley who went out the week before.

This had to be the best karma ever. The way ND's luck was going this year, I thought for sure the entire Alabama team would come down with the flu the night before this game. Disaster averted. And Notre Dame can kiss my ass.

Don't forget that on the missed kick ND had two number 2's on the field and it wasn't called.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was going to pull for Bama anyway.   I was going to pull for Bama anyway. Empty

Back to top Go down

I was going to pull for Bama anyway.
Page 1 of 1