Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey, Wolverine Historian---

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
michmike

Hey, Wolverine Historian--- Empty
PostSubject: Hey, Wolverine Historian---   Hey, Wolverine Historian--- EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:47 am

See my reply to the thread "A few MIA posters".

Then, I just saw your post under the longer thread. Nice to know you're alive, well, and above all, yourself*, guy!!

Nothing wrong with good old fashioned hatred...

*-"...and Notre Dame can kiss my ass."
Back to top Go down
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

Hey, Wolverine Historian--- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Wolverine Historian---   Hey, Wolverine Historian--- EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:27 am

Sorry. I took a little break from posting after the OSU game. I was just too angry and disappointed over how the season ended, how Denard's injury screwed up the second half of his senior year, how the bucks went undefeated (just the fact that Urban Meyer landed in their laps after a decade of Tressel's lack of institutional control still shocks me) and how Notre Dame, of all teams, actually went to the title game. The ending of the Outback Bowl sucked too for obvious reasons. I felt like I was living in the twilight zone.

Notre Dame getting destroyed was probably the only college football related thing that put a smile on my face this past month.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian

Hey, Wolverine Historian---
Page 1 of 1