Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joe is predicting a MICHIGAN VICTORY today!!

Go down 
+4
MichiganFootball13
umichfaninpa
the artist formally known
joe
8 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

Joe is predicting a MICHIGAN VICTORY today!! Empty
PostSubject: Joe is predicting a MICHIGAN VICTORY today!!   Joe is predicting a MICHIGAN VICTORY today!! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 1:27 pm

Hell, I'm GUARANTEEING it!

What's gonna happen if I'm wrong, right?

I predict the game goes into OT. From there our FT shooting will surprise and when we get a lead Burke, playing like th NCAA POY, will find a way to bring one home.

Whew....... Basketball sunny afro

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Joe is predicting a MICHIGAN VICTORY today!!   Joe is predicting a MICHIGAN VICTORY today!! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 6:23 pm

Joe you forgot thart our Big name players can't hit a free throw to save their ass and that the fucking officials have peanut for balls. 10-22 from 3 point land thats damn good. 13-33 on lay up 2 for the winner. far as i concerned hardaway and Burke can both go, as good as they are they are NOT big time players and will both fail in the NBA.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
umichfaninpa

umichfaninpa

PostSubject: Re: Joe is predicting a MICHIGAN VICTORY today!!   Joe is predicting a MICHIGAN VICTORY today!! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 6:33 pm

Definitely an intentional foul at the end, too many missed FT's and again killed on the boards.
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: Joe is predicting a MICHIGAN VICTORY today!!   Joe is predicting a MICHIGAN VICTORY today!! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 6:46 pm

I totally agree artist
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: Joe is predicting a MICHIGAN VICTORY today!!   Joe is predicting a MICHIGAN VICTORY today!! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:05 pm

Really abysmal defensive rebounding today and generally poor play by our big men was the killer today. And of course the flat out choke job at the end. No silver linings in this one. Killed our conference tournament seed, added another game to an already tired team, and knocked us down another seed for the big dance. I look forward to watching Wisconsin beat us with an 80 footer next week.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Joe is predicting a MICHIGAN VICTORY today!!   Joe is predicting a MICHIGAN VICTORY today!! EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:47 am

Free throws killed UM. But what a fun game to watch.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Joe is predicting a MICHIGAN VICTORY today!!   Joe is predicting a MICHIGAN VICTORY today!! EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:15 pm

We played with more intensity than I have ever seen. The result was crushing, but there is no shame.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Joe is predicting a MICHIGAN VICTORY today!!   Joe is predicting a MICHIGAN VICTORY today!! EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:50 pm

There is also no rebounding!
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Joe is predicting a MICHIGAN VICTORY today!!   Joe is predicting a MICHIGAN VICTORY today!! EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:53 pm

The object is to outscore the other team. If it was just about rebounding, Minnesota would be Big ten champs. We are a bad rebounding team and have been one for a long time. I wish we were better but if we went with our best rebounding lineup we would sacrifice in other ways.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Joe is predicting a MICHIGAN VICTORY today!!   Joe is predicting a MICHIGAN VICTORY today!! EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 6:09 am

wshoes wrote:
The object is to outscore the other team. If it was just about rebounding, Minnesota would be Big ten champs. We are a bad rebounding team and have been one for a long time. I wish we were better but if we went with our best rebounding lineup we would sacrifice in other ways.

'shoes

I'm with you shoes. UM had every chance to win that game, even with the rebounding disadvantage. FT shooting is why this game was lost. Pressure FT attempts are hard to make, but in this case you have to make them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joe is predicting a MICHIGAN VICTORY today!!   Joe is predicting a MICHIGAN VICTORY today!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Joe is predicting a MICHIGAN VICTORY today!!
Page 1 of 1