Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vegas favors Louisville but...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

Vegas favors Louisville but... Empty
PostSubject: Vegas favors Louisville but...   Vegas favors Louisville but... EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:00 am

...it seems as if Fox Sports has picked Michigan.

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegebasketball/story/michigan-beats-syracuse-final-four-trey-burke-terrible-mistakes-try-lose-how-can-louisville-win-if-wolverines-show-up-040613

I don't know. Despite my feelings for the sport it should (hopefully) be a good game.

Go Blue!

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Vegas favors Louisville but...   Vegas favors Louisville but... EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:17 pm

Yep, despite your feelings there is no way you're not on the couch tonight, glued to the TV cheering for big BLUE! Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Vegas favors Louisville but...   Vegas favors Louisville but... EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:38 pm

I already told you, ys I have been watching Michigan in the tournament. I may dislike the game but always support my university. I just hope that A2 acts like my university tonight after the game.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Vegas favors Louisville but...   Vegas favors Louisville but... EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:11 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
I already told you, ys I have been watching Michigan in the tournament. I may dislike the game but always support my university. I just hope that A2 acts like my university tonight after the game.

The only article I read about it....

http://www.freep.com/article/20130407/NEWS06/130407028/couch-fires-ann-arbor-michigan-basketball

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Vegas favors Louisville but...   Vegas favors Louisville but... EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:37 pm

Hmmmm, do I want to go? Probably not...

But in reference to the 1989 incident here is a pretty accurate and trustworthy account:

http://www.michigandaily.com/content/2009-03-18/michigan-basketball-1989

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vegas favors Louisville but...   Vegas favors Louisville but... Empty

Back to top Go down

Vegas favors Louisville but...
Page 1 of 1