Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Philosophy Heading into 2014 Season

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

My Philosophy Heading into 2014 Season Empty
PostSubject: My Philosophy Heading into 2014 Season   My Philosophy Heading into 2014 Season EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 5:53 pm

I do feel better that Borg-ass is gone, and I am cautiously optimistic about our new OC. Probably like some of you, I fell for all of the hype that came from the coaches, players and especially the media prior to last year and ended up totally frustrated and let down as the year progressed. That is NOT going to happen this year! Yes, I am excited for the season to start, but I am not going in with any super high expectations like last year. Team 135 has a lot of issues to fix on offense, defense and special teams. The TEAM (players and coaches) need to show me on the field that things are getting better. I am not a football expert, but I have watched it long enough that I don't need some talking head to tell me how things went during the game.

I love me some UM football but, to me, team 134 was a bigger disappointment than any of the teams during the RR era. And that was caused by me being sucked in by the hype.

OK, fire away!! LOL

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Meechigan Man

PostSubject: Re: My Philosophy Heading into 2014 Season   My Philosophy Heading into 2014 Season EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:02 pm

My outlook is high because Nuss has had great experience and success as a QB coach, and we have seen that when Gardner is on he is lethal. As well I think unlike Borges, Nuss will stick with one scheme for the OL and keep running it so the kids know what they are doing and not changing thru the year.
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: My Philosophy Heading into 2014 Season   My Philosophy Heading into 2014 Season EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:49 pm

Meechigan Man wrote:
My outlook is high because Nuss has had great experience and success as a QB coach, and we have seen that when Gardner is on he is lethal. As well I think unlike Borges, Nuss will stick with one scheme for the OL and keep running it so the kids know what they are doing and not changing thru the year.

Man - I understand what you are saying. Me using the word optimistic is because Borg-ass is gone more than it is because Nussmeier is there. I feel he has the experience level and can do the things you say, and more....but I used the word cautiously because he hasn't done those things in AA yet. Whole new ballgame for everyone associated with the team. Trust me, I want to delete cautiously, but I am not ready to start visiting ulserville just yet! LOL

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Philosophy Heading into 2014 Season   My Philosophy Heading into 2014 Season Empty

Back to top Go down

My Philosophy Heading into 2014 Season
Page 1 of 1