Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outsiders: Yay or Nay? (poll)

Go down 
+12
cazzy0091
GOBLUEJOE66
Wolverdog
BoulderMBlue
BOLEACH7
fishgoblue22
sec8row74
napaeus
WillieMfan
the artist formally known
joe
Admin
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do we open this thing up to some opposing views?
A) Sure, I don't mind the cali's of the world.
Outsiders: Yay or Nay? (poll)  - Page 2 Vote_lcap42%Outsiders: Yay or Nay? (poll)  - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 16 ]
B) No. I'm here to avoid any of that altogether.
Outsiders: Yay or Nay? (poll)  - Page 2 Vote_lcap55%Outsiders: Yay or Nay? (poll)  - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 55% [ 21 ]
C) You're an idiot for asking. (THAT MEANS NO!)
Outsiders: Yay or Nay? (poll)  - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Outsiders: Yay or Nay? (poll)  - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 38

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Outsiders: Yay or Nay? (poll)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: I can't believe someone picked 'C'!    Outsiders: Yay or Nay? (poll)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:35 pm

I'm shutting this fucker down right now!!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Outsiders: Yay or Nay? (poll)    Outsiders: Yay or Nay? (poll)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:14 pm

Hey all. SOOOO glad to see this site open, and thanks Admin for letting me join.

Go Blue!! TiM.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Glad you're here, Joe! Welcome from all of us!!*    Outsiders: Yay or Nay? (poll)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:40 pm

GOBLUEJOE66 wrote:
Hey all. SOOOO glad to see this site open, and thanks Admin for letting me join.

Go Blue!! TiM.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Outsiders: Yay or Nay? (poll)    Outsiders: Yay or Nay? (poll)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:09 pm

so mister admin .... if it is nay .... does that mean it is a closed subject forever ????
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: No, I don't think so.   Outsiders: Yay or Nay? (poll)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:24 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
so mister admin .... if it is nay .... does that mean it is a closed subject forever ????

I would have no problem posing that question back to the members in the future.

I think what's fueling this site the most right now is the fact that it is closed off to everyone else.

Anyway, I'll check the poll late tonight...go with the winner.

Bo just needs someone to scream at!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Outsiders: Yay or Nay? (poll)    Outsiders: Yay or Nay? (poll)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:27 pm

will go with the majority .... thats what makes this site so much better .... at least the people here are listened to !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: For the people, by the people!!!!*    Outsiders: Yay or Nay? (poll)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:29 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
will go with the majority .... thats what makes this site so much better .... at least the people here are listened to !!!!!
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: thats why I love   Outsiders: Yay or Nay? (poll)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:31 pm

the good ole US of A Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cazzy0091

PostSubject: Re: Outsiders: Yay or Nay? (poll)    Outsiders: Yay or Nay? (poll)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:44 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
Back to top Go down
NCHawk

NCHawk

PostSubject: Re: Outsiders: Yay or Nay? (poll)    Outsiders: Yay or Nay? (poll)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 8:02 pm

woo ! I feel so affirmed. ! Happy New Year. Greetings and Salutations
Back to top Go down
flabluefan1

PostSubject: Re: Outsiders: Yay or Nay? (poll)    Outsiders: Yay or Nay? (poll)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 4:02 pm

Why not AZ! He was always good for a laugh! Sorry couldn't resist. I'd love to have Cali and some of the other intelligent posters come on here. I agree though that we need to be able to kick them out if they get trollish.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Outsiders: Yay or Nay? (poll)    Outsiders: Yay or Nay? (poll)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 4:52 pm

flabluefan1 wrote:
Why not AZ!   He was always good for a laugh!   Sorry couldn't resist. I'd love to have Cali and some of the other intelligent posters come on here.  I agree though that we need to be able to kick them out if they get trollish.  

I converse with Cali about 4 or 5 times a year, have had a beer with him a couple of times- a really good guy.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Outsiders: Yay or Nay? (poll)    Outsiders: Yay or Nay? (poll)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 6:37 pm

OtsegoRocks is a definite no
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Outsiders: Yay or Nay? (poll)    Outsiders: Yay or Nay? (poll)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 6:58 pm

Well, none of them have even tried as far as I know. One idiot buckeye fan, (I know, that covers all of them) tried and pulled the same old shit and got wiped out fast.

I think the mods would keep it clean.

PostSubject: Re: Outsiders: Yay or Nay? (poll)    Outsiders: Yay or Nay? (poll)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 2:42 pm

sec8row74 wrote:
Admin wrote:
sec8row74 wrote:
I'm mostly a viewer, never been much of a poster, can't stand MLive anymore, hopefully this forum can be a peaceful, stay on topic Michigan forum.

I must admit, when I first saw your username, I thought you were a SEC guy....stupid me.

Very glad to have you here. Post as often or as little as you'd like...were just glad you're with us.

Go Blue!

Not to early to start thinking about starting a Forum tailgate get together.

Or, not to wait that long, why not a get-together in A-squared for the Big House 5K next April?  We'd have another great basketball season to discuss as well as football.  Not everyone has to RUN the BH5K---we could all meet up in the stadium (it finishes at the 50-yard line) then head out to the Grizzly Peak, etc.

I don't know ANY of the current posters on THIS forum by face. The former forum's regulars (Alexandre, BIC, GreyGhost, etc.) I did meet in '02.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Outsiders: Yay or Nay? (poll)    Outsiders: Yay or Nay? (poll)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2019 2:54 pm

I do not believe anyone has joined since this was discussed.

PostSubject: Re: Outsiders: Yay or Nay? (poll)    Outsiders: Yay or Nay? (poll)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Outsiders: Yay or Nay? (poll)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2