Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2016 recruiting

Go down 
+12
MgoBlue
hailtoyourvictor
MGOBLUEBC
fishgoblue22
squeezebox
wshoes
GOBLUEJOE66
ThatGuy
EJinGA
dwoody
joe
sandyeggo_blue
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

2016 recruiting - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 8:26 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
The freep sucks, I didn't even resad the entire article and I still noticed multiple typos.  Get a decent copy editor freep, stop hiring spartys...

I agree.  I didn't read it all either. Mli led mostly for the headline.  Also saw similar headline on bleacher report.

Don't get me wrong, I believe the headline and the fact the UM pulled Falcon's football scholarship. The fact that he still has his tuition taken care of speaks volumes to me, it saus that UM/Coach Harbaugh actually care about the student-athletes. It seems that they do not believe that Falcon will return to his former ability level and/or if he does it could result in a much larger injury. Seeing as how the injury occured after Falcon was committed (albeit only verbal) they are still offering a free education. That's very impressive, and becuse it isn't a football scholarship it will not count against the 85-limit. This actualy looks like it could be potentialy exploired by shady coaches, I don't know. I do however greatly respect the academic scholarship.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 10:06 pm

Damaged goods, too bad for him, but at least he could still ride free at U of M w/o football. That show class by Harbaugh.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 11:57 pm

harbaugh drafted lattimore and we all know how that played out.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 11:59 pm

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
The freep sucks, I didn't even resad the entire article and I still noticed multiple typos.  Get a decent copy editor freep, stop hiring spartys...

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
 The fact that he still has his tuition taken care of speaks volumes to me, it saus that UM/Coach Harbaugh actually care about the student-athletes...

just too good to pass up.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 12:04 am

back to Falcon, I think Wisc gives him a shot. if not them then someone will. that is one tough decision, give up a free UM education and trust your two bad knees or quit football. I would not want to be the kid to have to make that choice.

if he can find a good school that will let him have a shot I say go for it. don't risk the education for a chance to play at a school like eastern mich.

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 1:04 am

dwoody wrote:
Damaged goods, too bad for him, but at least he could still ride free at U of M w/o football. That show class by Harbaugh.

Exactly what I said but concise and straight to the point. Can you tell I have worked for the government during my life?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 1:47 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
back to Falcon, I think Wisc gives him a shot. if not them then someone will. that is one tough decision, give up a free UM education and trust your two bad knees or quit football. I would not want to be the kid to have to make that choice.

if he can find a good school that will let him have a shot I say go for it. don't risk the education for a chance to play at a school like eastern mich.

With a name like 'Falcon', he has to be quick?....

Yeah, I'm guessing Harbaugh offered the free ride knowing he would likely get a scholarship elsewhere. Here's hoping he has a good college career then gets drafted by Atlanta...
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 3:57 pm

I saw a VERY solid and thorough post on 247 about the size and remaining spots for the 2016 class and it has made me want to create my own post on this board regarding the class.

It was a VIP post so I didn't want to cut and paste it but I am going to take the gist of it and regurgitate and then add my own thoughts to help clarify some questions that you might have about the 2016 class moving forward.

Before I begin I also want to remind you that with St. Juste reclassifying to 2017 and Falcon being off the board MICHIGAN currently sits at 21 commits.

Below details the SRs eligible for a 5th year and those who aren't. I also talk about who I think will be back as 5th yrs and two guys that might be granted a 5th year. That should help you understand the numbers a bit better.

1. Like I have said in my previous posts, I feel that 28 is the max number of spots available in the class. That will put us over the 85 cap but attrition and possible grey shirts still need to be accounted for.

2. We know Falcon is gone. I've already talked about Harding in a previous post and I'm pretty sure I have touched on Reese being another kid that could look elsewhere. Basically Falcon won't be allowed to play, Harding has gone off the grid in terms of his mentioning and support of MICHIGAN. Reese won't be allowed to enroll early. So those are three to look at being out or considering another school. If Reese and Harding are out then that would put us at 19 commits to date.

3. Of the remaining 19 kids, we may have a kid or two look elsewhere and/or also have a kid or two take a grey shirt. I won't speculate on who looks elsewhere or who might take a grey shirt but if those happen then the class size would be sitting at around 15. If the number is 28 then that essentially leaves 13 spots still open. All that said, I only see us taking around 6 more kids.

4. With 28 being the projected max a few things need to be taken into consideration.
a) Will there be enough attrition?
b) how many 5th year kids won't be extended a scholarship?
c) will redshirts be given?

I see the class size ending up at 25 and I only see 18 spots being available.

We currenlty have 39 SRs on the team.

11 are walkons that don't count against the scholarship limit. (I included Dever even though he's techinically not on the team.)
WR Bo Dever, QB Brian Cleary, S AJ Pearson, CB Travis Wooley, LB Nick Benda, S Shuan Austin, FB Bobby Henderson, LB Dan Liesman, OL Ben Pliska, TE Michael Jocz, WR Brad Anlauf

6 are 5th year SRs.
LB Desmond Morgan, P Blake O'Neill, QB Jake Rudock, CB Wayne Lyons, FB Joe Kerridge, OL Graham Glasgow

6 have no eligibility left.
LB James Ross, S Jarrod Wilson, LB Joe Bolden, FB Sione Houma, LB Royce Jenkins-Stone, TE AJ Williams
***RJS only played one game his soph year but contributed in many games on special teams. wasted year IYAM.

14 have taken a redshirt (medical or otherwise)
CB Terry Richardson, LB Allen Gant, RB Drake Johnson, CB Jeremy Clark, DE Chris Wormley, DE Tom Strobel, OL Blake Bars, OL Kyle Kalis, DT Willie Henry, OL Ben Braden, OL Erik Magnuson, WR Jehu Chesson, DT Ryan Glasgow, DT Matt Godin

2 are guys that haven't applied for a redshirt but I think are eligible to apply.
DE Mario Ojemudia (Has or will apply), WR Amara Darboh (Foot injury prior to sophomore year. Did not play)

So basically the two areas you need to concern yourself with are the 14 guys that have another year available (and the two that are/could still apply for a redshirt) and the number 82 (current scholarship players).

As stated in my previous post I think of the 14 that are eligible for a 5th year, four (Richardson, Bars, Strobel and Gant) will not have a guaranteed spot but I think the remaining 10 will. I think that if not already done, the team will petition for Ojemudia and Darboh to get another year. So that puts 15 guys not coming back. Add the three open spots we currently have and that leaves the number at 18.

So to get 25 spots available (my guess on class size) there will have to be some grey shirts and some attrition.

Any guesses on who those might be?

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 5:45 pm

Have to think we have 1 QB transfer (likely Morris). Possibly a second one.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 6:12 pm

wshoes wrote:
Have to think we have 1 QB transfer (likely Morris). Possibly a second one.

I agree with transfers being part of the attrition. I didn't want to specifically call out the QB spot but if I had to guess, it would be speight and not morris. the entire team has to know at this point that OKorn is the best QB we have right now so barring some major development he'll likely be the starter next year. long ways to go till next season though. I just don't see shane leaving since he's taking his RS this year. Malzone and Gentry seem solid.

we also need to look at the LB spot. I know that makes no sense with Ross, Bolden and RJS leaving but I think the staff goes out and looks for a couple of 5th year guys instead of implementing "next man up" strategy and that may lead to a few guys looking elsewhere. we have next to zero proven depth at the spot past Gedeon. I like marshall at the BUCK but Jones and Johnson project as ENDs. If we sign Kelly or Kemp they would be our best bet for young guys to see immediate playing time. JMO

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 10:36 pm

although not official it appears that Harding is no longer in the '16 class. Rivals took his commitment off of their page.

No big shock here. I've mentioned his recruitment a few times already and he's been off of my board for nearly a month.

No word from Dele's camp but then again the kid NEVER talks to anyone.

I'm not sure if this is because Dele wanted to be somewhere else or if this is all part of Harbaugh's roster management. I tend to think the latter.

I know Harding was looking at WVU for a while but I don't even know if he got an offer from them.

The thing that bums me out is that he committed during the darkest hours of M football. It was his dream to play at UM. IMO those are the kids you build (or rebuild) a franchise on.

I completely understand that the new staff may not view talent the same as the old staff but you've gotta think that Harbaugh would at least give him a chance to be re-recruited by the new staff. It would suck to have the kid's dream taken from him just because numbers need crunched and the new staff sees him only as fat to trim and nothing else.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 11:11 pm

Ok it's been a week.

Here is my UPDATED recruit list

5* DT Rashan Gary 6-4 290lbs Paramus Catholic (Paramus, NJ)
4* SDE Ron Johnson 6-4 240lbs Camden (Camden, NJ) - Committed
4* WDE Connor Murphy 6-7 250lbs Brophy College Preparatory (Phoenix, AZ)
4* WDE/BUCK Carlo Kemp 6-3 255lbs Fairview (Boulder, CO)
2* SDE Rashad Weaver 6-5 245lbs Cooper City (Fort Lauderdale, FL) - Committed

3* ILB Dytarious Johnson 6-1 205lbs Prattville (Prattville, AL) - Committed
3* OLB Jonathan Jones 6-1 220lbs Oak Ridge (Orlando, FL)

5* OT Ben Bredeson 6-5 293lbs Arrowhead (Hartland, WI) - Committed
4* OT Erik Swenson 6-7 285lbs Downers Grove South (Downers Grove, IL) - Committed
4* OG Michael Onwenu 6-3 365lbs Cass Technical (Detroit, MI) - Committed
4* OT Jean Delance 6-5 291lbs North Mesquite (Mesquite, TX)
4* OT Devery Hamilton 6-6 290lbs Gilman (Baltimore, MD) - Committed

4* WR Dylan Crawford 6-1 175lbs Santa Margarita Catholic (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA)
4* ATH Jordan Fuller  6-2 190lbs N Valley Reg H Old Tappan (Westwood, NJ)
4* ATH Ahmir Mitchell 6-3 206lbs Cedar Creek (Egg Harbor City, NJ) - Committed
4* WR Brad Hawkins 6-1 202lbs Camden (Camden, NJ) - Committed
4* APB Chris Evans 5-11 186lbs Ben Davis (Indianapolis, IN) - Committed
3* TE Sean McKeon 6-5 230lbs Shepherd Hill (Dudley, MA) - Committed
3* WR Pie Young 5'11 175lbs Miami Senior (Miami, FL)

4* PRO Brandon Peters 6-5 205lbs Avon (Avon, IN) - Committed
3* ATH Victor Viramontes 6-2 22lbs Norco (Norco, CA) - Committed

4* CB Lavert Hill 5-10 166lbs King (Detroit, MI)
4* CB David Long 6-0 175lbs Loyola (Los Angeles, CA)
3* CB Sir Patrick Scott 6-1 175lbs Riverdale Baptist School (Upper Marlboro, MD) - Committed
3* CB Antwaine Richardson 6-0 165lbs Atlantic (Delray Beach, FL) - Committed
3* S Devin Gil 6-1 205lbs Charles W Flanagan (Hollywood, FL) - Committed
2* S Josh Metellus 6-0 187lbs Charles W Flanagan (Hollywood, FL) - Committed

5* RB Kareem Walker 6-1 190lbs De Paul Catholic (Wayne, NJ)
3* RB Kiante Enis 6-1 200lbs Winchester Community Sch (Winchester, IN) - Committed
3* FB Kingston Davis 6-1 225lbs Prattville (Prattville, AL) - Committed

3* K Quinn Nordin 6-1 200lbs Rockford (Rockford, MI)

1) No new updates on Gary. He is on the board and MICHIGAN is looking as good as the have for him in a long while. Harbaugh will be watching him in person this weekend in his game against IMG Academy.

2) No new updates on Carlo Kemp. Still is reportedly a toss up between UM and ND.

3) I still don't know whether to add Nauta or Mathis to board at TE so I'm still not going to add either. Nauta's visit went very well. Harbaugh will also be watching him in person this weekend when he plays Paramus Catholic. My gut still says UM has too much ground to make up on Gerorgia for Nauta.

4) I'm keeping Connor Murphy on the list but Terrel Lucas visited this last week. I have not insight on how his visit went.

5) The David Long visit this weekend went very well. I'm putting him on the board. Still have to wait and see if he gets into Stanford but even if he does I think he eventually ends up in Ann Arbor.

6) No news on Kareem Walker. As expected o$u had a RB decommit and then they flipped a RB from Wisc. I like UM's chances here. bama and ole miss are lurking in the background so it is not a done deal.  At this point Walker is staying on the board.

7)  4* Cali WR Dylan Crawford's visit went very well. He is still trending really well for UM right now. I think MICHIGAN has locked him up.  

8 ) Lavert Hill still seems to be a lock to flip from PSU to UM. He has now visited MICHIGAN in back-to-back weekends.

9) I put Jean Delance on the board as the last OL spot. Two months ago he was a long shot but it now appears that it is a fight between UM and Texas. Can't wait to get him on campus to seal the deal. Still, look for Terrance Davis lurking in the background.

10) Still think UM is trying to flip Quinn Nordin from PSU and it looks like it's just a matter of time. He also visited on back-to-back weekends.  

11) Dele Harding and David Reese are off of my board although both are technically still committed. Harding appears to be a victim of roster management and not being able to be an EE has Reese looking elsewhere.

12) I added 3* WR Pie Young and I've also added 4* ATH Jordan Fuller. Ahmir Mitchell is putting in work on the Jersey kids. I think it pays off in the end.

12) Matt Falcon is officially off of the board.

That makes 31 recruits on my board and yet I still believe 28 is the max UM would take this year.

I posted in another thread that I think 10 guys will get a 5th year. If that number drops it gives some much needed room. I also posted that I think a couple guys on this list above look elsewhere before NSD and I think a couple of guys on this list above end up with a grey shirt. I'm not going to speculate on exactly who leaves in off season attrition but I think we can all point to about 4 guys that are good candidates.

The numbers are going to be tight. although there are 32 guys sitting on my board I think Harbaugh ends up taking 25 or 26 on NSD.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 12:09 pm

according to maize and brew there are "obstacles" for Hill to clear before he can be at MICHIGAN. that may be the hold up on the flip.

http://www.maizenbrew.com/michigan-football-recruiting/2015/10/22/9591880/michigan-football-recruiting-2016-class-prediction-7-0-where-do-top

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 12:51 pm

Crawford was just officially offered by Oregon.  Sad

He is now off of my board. I will be sure to take him off of the list on the next update.

No worries though because Pie Young will do just fine.

gm_goblue1205

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 6:57 pm

WR/DB Simeon Smith has committed to Michigan as a walk-on

https://twitter.com/thed_zone/status/657680458000572416
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 10:30 pm

I think he camped this year, or maybe it was last year. he would be a monster at WR/DB. I thought he was around 6'5" but his 247 profile has him at 6'7"

probably best suited at TE with that size.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 10:57 pm

khalid kareem to ND. carlo kemp come on down.

shouldn't be long before Daelin Hayes commits to ND as well.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 12:14 pm

4* DT Jordan Elliot named MICHIGAN his leader this morning.

http://247sports.com/Player/Jordan-Elliott-65210

this is a COMPLETE surprise.

Yes this kid has committed and decomitted to both Baylor and Houston so TIFWIW.

Harbaugh was supposed to be in the area Yesterday to watch a recruit so I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

Regardless, it's nice to be named the leader. He will visit for the Rutgers game.

Gary and Elliot would be a complete DT coup for MICHIGAN.

joe

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 6:57 pm

Eggo, do you realize you only have 3 players from Michigan on your list? With one being a kicker?

Do you really think only 3 players from Michigan will end up in the class?

If so, how long until Harbaugh gets back talk for ot being able to recruit the state of Michigan?

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 9:01 pm

joe wrote:
Eggo, do you realize you only have 3 players from Michigan on your list? With one being a kicker?

Do  you really think only 3 players from Michigan will end up in the class?

If so, how long until Harbaugh gets back talk for ot being able to recruit the state of Michigan?

well techinically there are 5 right now and there were 6 at one point. Falcon, Harding and Reese are going to be casualties when the dust settles and the LOIs are in.

Yes I know, three players isn't much. Remember I've also added and removed Corley so that would have been 7. It's not that the talent from the state isn't there this year but they are taking passes on a lot of them. Kareem and Hayes are "must takes" for just about any program in the nation and harbaugh isn't giving them a second look.

IMO they have a vision of the type of players they want in the class and the state doesn't offer up many in the 2016 class that fit the mold.

Pie Young for instance, find one kid in the 2016 class from the state that plays like him. You can't. Hard for me to explain but it's just the way it is this year.

Next year will be a different story. I think they would take all of the pipeline 9 if they could.

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 11:20 pm

Michigan is a nationally elite program, unlike certain others in the state, and is attracting nationally elite players. No problem with that, IMHO.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 2:12 pm

Some of my thoughts on recent developments I thought I'd share.

1. New Jersey - I think UM makes a sweep of the state. Things are trending VERY nicely for Gary and Walker right now. VERY NICELY!

2. Walker - After his decommit he said he'd still like to take some more officials but hasn't set anything in stone. I think Bama, Ole Miss were on his list though. No analyst in the country right now thinks that he's serious about looking at playing anywhere but MICHIGAN. Walker will be an EE so his recruitment really only has a month or so left and not three like most of his class. As of right now Walker is a lock and we can all thank Amir Mitchell for it. That kid is putting in work.

3. Isaac Nauta - Come on Down! I had taken him off of my board in my last two updates but I'm getting ready to put him right back on. Georgia is a dumpster fire right now and I think Harbaugh is licking his chops. There is blood in the water and Jim is first in line for Nauta. The recruiting gods are smiling on MICHIGAN right now.

4. Jordan Elliot - Speaking of recruiting gods and perfect storms... Jordan Elliot has been talking and in a recent interview he basically shut out USC because of their instability. Meanwhile MICHIGAN's biggest threat (Texas) is not too far off with their staff. The MICHIGAN staff is rock solid at this point so that is a plus.

5. Jean Delance - Staying in the lone star state, it looks like it's gonna be MICHIGAN and texas for Jean Delance. He sent a text that can be spun for UM or UT. @JeanDelance74: Relationships mean everything in recruiting! Distance, weather, winning/ loosing seasons mean little too me. I hope the UT program implodes down the stretch. It could very well prove to be what puts him in AA. I will be rooting for TT and Baylor blowouts to close the season.

6. Lavert Hill - I read recently that MSU isn't even in the picture anymore for Hill. I can't find the article but I'm sure I read it. He's been on the flip radar for a while now. It just seems like it's only a matter of time.

7. Carlo Kemp - He will be announcing this week. Colorado is out. It's MICHIGAN or ND.

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 2:43 pm

Georgia fans are losing it down here. Some people are saying Eason will flip to Michigan and Harbaugh. Richt is really on the hot seat, and more recruits might come available soon. Georgia fans are saying the only reason they have kept Eason's commitment this long is because Michigan has Peters in the fold.

Would Michigan even take Eason?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 3:00 pm

I don't think UM would take both. Besides I read an article the other day that Florida reached out to him. I think he'll be poached by someone but it won't be MICHIGAN.

I saw a text today that said that a local radio station is saying that Pruitt is all but done and that there may have been a physical alteration but then a text followed by Richt himself saying Pruitt is the DC and is at work.

either way, the drama can only help UM at this point.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 3:29 pm

another site posted a link to a pod cast with Rivals South East recruiting analysts Woody Wommack and Rob Cassidy saying that Devin Bush Jr is committed to MICHIGAN.

In related news, it appears that MICHIGAN will be hiring Devin Bush Sr to staff position to recruit the state of Florida.

Both of these are unconfirmed on my end but several boards are saying one or the other or both.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 12:43 pm

kemp announcing today

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 4:06 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
kemp announcing today

Carlo Kemp, come on down.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 4:46 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
sandyeggo_blue wrote:
kemp announcing today

Carlo Kemp, come on down.

Yep, http://www.scout.com/college/michigan/topic/2016-football-commits?type=players&team=Michigan&minimumInterest=SoftVerbal

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 8:23 pm

preferred walk-on offered today.

http://247sports.com/Player/Derek-Lomax-67530

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 5:39 pm

Well this is a kick in the nuts!

The fact that he isn't considering Michigan isn't much of a surprise considering where he is from, over-exposure ya know. But the three school that he is considering are the three worst he could go to IMHO.

http://collegespun.com/independents/notre-dame/2016-4-star-linebacker-daelin-hayes-releases-loaded-top-3?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=recruiting

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

2016 recruiting
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next