Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2016 recruiting

Go down 
+12
MgoBlue
hailtoyourvictor
MGOBLUEBC
fishgoblue22
squeezebox
wshoes
GOBLUEJOE66
ThatGuy
EJinGA
dwoody
joe
sandyeggo_blue
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

2016 recruiting - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 8:48 pm

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
Well this is a kick in the nuts!

The fact that he isn't considering Michigan isn't much of a surprise considering where he is from, over-exposure ya know.  But the three school that he is considering are the three worst he could go to IMHO.

http://collegespun.com/independents/notre-dame/2016-4-star-linebacker-daelin-hayes-releases-loaded-top-3?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=recruiting

this is nothing new

he was a usc commit during the hoke era. but when harbaugh and his staff got here they re-evaluated every position, offer and recruit. bottom line is that, after the re-evaluations hayes was far down their list.

there were rumors after his decommit from usc that MICHIGAN was interested but they were only rumors. I am one of the many that got caught up in believing it when really the writing has been on the wall for some time.

harbaugh has put all of his efforts into Bush JR, Jones, Jackson and Kelly for a long time. He never once pushed hard to flip Hayes.

I know how homer-ish this all sounds but the proof is in the visits, contacts, etc. hayes just didn't make the cut and it is still a hard thing for me to wrap my head around.

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 2:59 am

There are only 3 "skools" that I want to lose every game they play. In order they are: 1.) sparty, 2.) suckeye, 3.) rudy. I couldn't give a chit about anyone else. Sure I'm not a fan of u$c or 'bama but the point is I really don't care.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 9:24 am

I pull for Michigan to win, obviously. That is 99 percent of my emotional energy. After that I pull for teams to win that we have beaten or that we are about to play, and I generally pull against USC and the SEC, except Vanderbilt. Used to pull for MSU when they were not playing us, but I just cannot do that anymore.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 10:41 am

I have a feeling that both Hayes and kareem will end up at ND. if that is the case then this is about the best situation (in recruiting) that MICHIGAN can have.

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 6:09 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
I have a feeling that both Hayes and kareem will end up at ND. if that is the case then this is about the best situation (in recruiting) that MICHIGAN can have.

Kareem Walker?

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 6:38 pm

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
sandyeggo_blue wrote:

Kareem Walker?

Khalid Kareem - 4* SDE from harrison

he is committed there now after his decommit from bama and I think he stays there.

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 7:27 pm

Gary, Nauta, Walker...

http://www.wolverinesportsradio.com/episode/8540/recruitniks-breaking-down-the-latest-on-5-star-dt-rashan-gary/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=michigan-wolverines-football

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 7:29 pm

No. 41 DE Joel Dublanko Locks in Official Visit with Michigan

http://www.scout.com/college/football/recruiting/story/1610954-joel-dublanko-sets-michigan-official-visit?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=michigan-wolverines-football

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 3:54 pm

Matt Falcon officially decommitted today.

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 4:01 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:

He's the guy that broke his leg and Coach Harbaugh wasn't going to play anyway right?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 4:34 pm

Nauta coming to Michigan?

http://www.wolverinesportsradio.com/episode/8600/recruitniks-recruiting-analysis-5-star-te-isaac-nauta/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=michigan-wolverines-football

I'm thinking Butt's presence this year may be helping bring Nauta here.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 4:49 pm

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
sandyeggo_blue wrote:

He's the guy that broke his leg and Coach Harbaugh wasn't going to play anyway right?

he blew out another knee last year and after his rehab he wasn't cleared by UM's medical staff. so MICHIGAN offered to give him a medical scholarship and attend MICHIGAN but he would not be allowed to play.

He has been told by other medical doctors (not sure who) that he is safe to try his knees again (he's blown both). someone out there will take him but the thought is that it might be a MAC type school at best, probably DII. he wants to play so he's passing up a free ride from UM to chase his dreams. If I were his parents I would try to my hardest to talk him out of it.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 4:51 pm

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
Nauta coming to Michigan?

http://www.wolverinesportsradio.com/episode/8600/recruitniks-recruiting-analysis-5-star-te-isaac-nauta/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=michigan-wolverines-football

I'm thinking Butt's presence this year may be helping bring Nauta here.

I agree but he has made it very clear he wants to be near family. that put three teams in play Georgia, MICHIGAN and TCU.

from what I can tell, at this point it's UG but UM is slowly but steadily making ground.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 3:46 pm

gary will definitely be back in AA and I think he's bringing his entire family, including cousins third removed Very Happy

he is shooting for january, just before NSD.

http://michigan.247sports.com/Bolt/Gary-Eyes-Return-Visit-To-Michigan-41133090?utm_source=247Sports%20Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=151116_132126_Michigan%20Wolverines&utm_content=Link

for those that don't follow recruiting, this is kind of a big deal.

Last edited by sandyeggo_blue on Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 3:56 pm

I've said before that Auburn worries me the most when it comes to Gary. I've also said that it is very clear that his mother is running his recruitment.

I heard about this but this article was put out today and it doesn't sound like mama is all that impressed by auburn.

http://auburn.247sports.com/Board/42/Contents/Mother-of-No-1-prospect-Gary-talks-recruiting-41132554

the comments on the article say it all.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 4:48 pm

4* OT target Jean Delance has announced he will commit on Jan 2 during the Under Armour All American game. MICHIGAN sits as good as they can with him right now. let's hope they stay that way because he would be a very nice addition to an already stellar O line class.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 1:25 pm

As the season winds down and a lot of the officials have been taken, recruiting for the MICHIGAN targets is winding down. I thought it might be time to update the predictions.

Here is my UPDATED 2016 recruit list

5* DT Rashan Gary 6-4 290lbs Paramus Catholic (Paramus, NJ)
4* DT Keyshawn Camp 6-3 270lbs Lake Gibson (Lakeland, FL)
4* SDE Ron Johnson 6-4 240lbs Camden (Camden, NJ) - Committed
4* WDE Connor Murphy 6-7 250lbs Brophy College Preparatory (Phoenix, AZ)
4* WDE/BUCK Carlo Kemp 6-3 255lbs Fairview (Boulder, CO) - Committed
2* SDE Rashad Weaver 6-5 245lbs Cooper City (Fort Lauderdale, FL) - Committed

4* ILB Devin Bush JR 5-11 226lbs Charles W Flanagan (Hollywood, FL)
3* ILB Dytarious Johnson 6-1 205lbs Prattville (Prattville, AL) - Committed
3* OLB Jonathan Jones 6-1 220lbs Oak Ridge (Orlando, FL)

5* OT Ben Bredeson 6-5 293lbs Arrowhead (Hartland, WI) - Committed
4* OT Erik Swenson 6-7 285lbs Downers Grove South (Downers Grove, IL) - Committed
4* OG Michael Onwenu 6-3 365lbs Cass Technical (Detroit, MI) - Committed
4* OT Jean Delance 6-5 291lbs North Mesquite (Mesquite, TX)
4* OT Devery Hamilton 6-6 290lbs Gilman (Baltimore, MD) - Committed

4* WR Dylan Crawford 6-1 175lbs Santa Margarita Catholic (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA)
4* ATH Ahmir Mitchell 6-3 206lbs Cedar Creek (Egg Harbor City, NJ) - Committed
4* WR Brad Hawkins 6-1 202lbs Camden (Camden, NJ) - Committed
4* APB Chris Evans 5-11 186lbs Ben Davis (Indianapolis, IN) - Committed
3* TE Sean McKeon 6-5 230lbs Shepherd Hill (Dudley, MA) - Committed
3* WR Pie Young 5'11 175lbs Miami Senior (Miami, FL)

4* PRO Brandon Peters 6-5 205lbs Avon (Avon, IN) - Committed
3* ATH Victor Viramontes 6-2 22lbs Norco (Norco, CA) - Committed

4* CB Lavert Hill 5-10 166lbs King (Detroit, MI)
4* CB David Long 6-0 175lbs Loyola (Los Angeles, CA)
3* CB Sir Patrick Scott 6-1 175lbs Riverdale Baptist School (Upper Marlboro, MD) - Committed
3* CB Antwaine Richardson 6-0 165lbs Atlantic (Delray Beach, FL) - Committed
3* S Devin Gil 6-1 205lbs Charles W Flanagan (Hollywood, FL) - Committed
2* S Josh Metellus 6-0 187lbs Charles W Flanagan (Hollywood, FL) - Committed

5* RB Kareem Walker 6-1 190lbs De Paul Catholic (Wayne, NJ)
3* RB Kiante Enis 6-1 200lbs Winchester Community Sch (Winchester, IN) - Committed
3* FB Kingston Davis 6-1 225lbs Prattville (Prattville, AL) - Committed

3* K Quinn Nordin 6-1 200lbs Rockford (Rockford, MI)

1) Gary is still trending well. Ole Miss has jumped into the picture alongside Auburn but it seems at this point that he is a MICHIGAN lean and his mother definitely has MICHIGAN out front. He will visit again just before NSD with his family.

2) I have finally put Keyshawn Camp on the board. He will be back for an unofficial next week for the o$u game. He seems like a like lock to decommit from USC. Jordan Elliot is another DT to watch since he has named MICHIGAN his leader without even visiting but his recruitment has been so wishy-washy that I have no real idea where he will end up. I also don't know if they would take both given the number crunch that is sure to happen.

3) I'm keeping Connor Murphy on the list but class size is definitely something to keep an eye on. If we close strong with the remaining top targets there might not be room for him.

4) Carlo Kemp committed so I have updated his status. He is the first in season 2016 commit.

5) I'm putting Devin Bush Jr back on the board. I'm only doing this because 247 feels really good about him at this point. I pegged him as an FSU commit a while ago but MICHIGAN is hanging in there. It's definitely between FSU and MICHIGAN. He's a legacy to FSU but MICHIGAN is really putting in work for him. He would jump into the top three of my personal favorites board for the class if he were to commit. He would instantly see the field next year. He would be a major upgrade to our LBs if he were playign right now.

6) The Jonathan Jones recruitment has recently taken a turn. I've expected a commit from him for months but he never has and now it appears ND killed it on his recent visit there. He's still on my board and I still have him to MICHIGAN (as I always have) but it's just something to watch moving forward.

7) Jean Delance is on my board but I think it's down to MICHIGAN and Texas. Terrance Davis is a safer bet but I have a gut feeling with Delance so he's on my board instead of Davis. This is another situation where I'm not sure if they would take both. Again, there may not be room to take both.

8 )  4* Cali WR Dylan Crawford's visit went very well. He was trending really well for UM. But then he got his dream offer from Oregon. A strategically timed offer IMO. He will visit Oregon soon. I'm not as confident that MICHIGAN has him locked up. I won't have a better idea until after his Oregon visit.

9) I've taken Jordan Fuller off of the board. I was quick to jump the gun when it seemed like MICHIGAN was going to run the table in New Jersey. I just think MICHIGAN has too much ground to make up.

10) I am still not ready to put Mathis or Nauta on my board at TE. Florida might lead for Mathis. I still think that UM has too much ground to make up on Gerorgia for Nauta.

11) Pie Young still seems like a lock.

12) Lavert Hill still seems to be a lock to flip from PSU to UM. Good news is that King is still in the playoffs so he won't be able to visit PSU this weekend.

13) The David Long visit went very well. I'm keeping him on the board. There is word that his commitment to Stanford is "butter soft". I don't know enough to have my own opinion but 247 feels really good about him right now.

14) No news on Kareem Walker. I still like UM's chances here. He will be an EE so I just don't think the other schools have time to make up that ground. That said, there a few schools are lurking in the background so it is not a done deal.  At this point I predict Walker to MICHIGAN.

15) I still think UM is trying to flip Quinn Nordin from PSU and it looks like it's just a matter of time.

That makes 32 recruits on my board and yet I still believe 28 is the max UM would take this year.

Last edited by sandyeggo_blue on Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 7:29 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
...someone out there will take him but the thought is that it might be a MAC type school at best, probably DII...

Matt Falcon committed to Western Michigan today. I'm happy for the kid that he gets to try to realize his dream of playing college football.

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 8:37 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
sandyeggo_blue wrote:
...someone out there will take him but the thought is that it might be a MAC type school at best, probably DII...

Matt Falcon committed to Western Michigan today. I'm happy for the kid that he gets to try to realize  his dream of playing college football.

Cool for him!!  Best of luck!

Go Blue!!    Smile

GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 9:45 pm

http://michigan.247sports.com/Bolt/Michigan-Sends-Birthday-Cake-To-Jones-41192793

Happy birthday to recruit Jonathan Jones!!

Go Blue!! Smile

ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 10:27 pm

Just playing Devil's advocate, could that be viewed as a potential violation?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 7:50 pm

http://www.maizenbrew.com/2015/11/20/9681812/michigan-football-recruiting-christmas-list-rashan-gary-isaac-nauta-kareem-walker-ben-davis

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 8:44 pm

kareem walker wore a MICHIGAN towel today on his jersey. TIFWIW. he's a lock

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 3:48 pm

commit watch.

Jordan Elliot will drop this weekend. book it!

he just made plans to visit for the the game.

see his 247 profile HERE

oh and steve L just put in a CB for him also. one of three predictions to MICHIGAN since yesterday.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 3:57 pm

Just want to add that Keyshawn Camp is still a take. I don't think that Chris Daniels is anymore. I'm also finding it hard to keep Connor Murphy on my board because of the numbers crunch.

oh and Rashan Gary is also still a take, in case you were wondering Very Happy

Elliot, Camp and Daniels to compliment Ron Johnson and Weaver. WOW! and that's not to mention any times that Kemp might end up putting his hand on the ground for a snap, although Kemp is clearly BUCK.

Still that is one hell of a DLine class. it might rival our OLine class depending on if you favor defense or offense.

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 4:42 pm

Gary, Walker, and some 2017's too:

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2015/11/early_look_at_visitors_for_iro.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=recruiting

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 4:49 pm

I heard a rumor that Michigan currently has 4 silent commits and two of them are thought to be Gary and Walker.

gm_goblue1205

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 5:04 pm

We might have two or three commits this weekend who knows
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 5:40 pm

A) the rumor of there being four silent commits is not something I think is accurate. not even close. I think that rumor comes from a combination of other team's analysts/fans/boards etc. That said I do think we have one (possibly two) and I'm not willing to speculate on them right now. perhaps after this week or the B1G champ game if we get in.

B) I do think we could see two commits for the 2016 class this weekend. I think possibly one from the 2017 class but that is based on a gut feeling. I have no solid information to share on that.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 8:41 pm

FWIW Gary picked up another CB to MICHIGAN today. this time from an Ole Miss insider. the only significance there is that he just visited Ole Miss. possibly a post visit interview has the insider thinking it's MICHIGAN.

or maybe he was going to wait until after the Gary visit to make a prediction anyway.

either way, it's always a good thing when competing schools pick MICHIGAN

PostSubject: Re: 2016 recruiting   2016 recruiting - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

2016 recruiting
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next