Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I love our recruiting focus right now....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

I love our recruiting focus right now.... Empty
PostSubject: I love our recruiting focus right now....   I love our recruiting focus right now.... EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:14 pm

in regards to pushing hard for top OL. At first I was thinking we were focusing too much on the line, and we needed to add skill position players.

And don't get me wrong, we still need a RB/WR/CB/LB.

But let's not forget about the run Wiscy has had in this conference, almost ENTIRELY because of the O-LINES they've had recently.

We're going to be building a wall like that, and we're going to be impossible to stop.

GO BLUE, BITCHES cheers
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
michmike

PostSubject: Re: I love our recruiting focus right now....   I love our recruiting focus right now.... EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:46 pm

Addy, what it says to me is that our staff KNOWS WHAT THE HELL IT'S DOING. And, as you assuage your own anxiety, they'll haul in PLENTY of first-rate skill players on offense to complement our stacked OL herd.

But there's a reason (actually many) why BH and Co. have succeeded beyond our (sane) expectations in Year One---both on the recruiting trail, and much more, on the FIELD last year (and this--as in Jan.2). They understand as well, their actions prove, as anyone that NO team succeeds on offense OR defense if the opposing team is routinely controlling the line of scrimmage. And we're building to see they DON'T.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I love our recruiting focus right now....   I love our recruiting focus right now.... EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:49 pm

You hit the nail on the head there michmike.

I love that Brady is a trenches guy. As our head coach, that part of our game should never be a weakness. BH will make sure that's priority #1 every spring/fall camp....simply because it's his nature to spend the most time with those groups.

I can't wait until we're back to 3 yards and a cloud of dust. That isn't boring football, to me. That's dominating football if executed correctly.

Go Blue
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: I love our recruiting focus right now....   I love our recruiting focus right now.... EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:56 pm

Admin wrote:

I love that Brady is a trenches guy. As our head coach, that part of our game should never be a weakness. BH will make sure that's priority #1 every spring/fall camp....simply because it's his nature to spend the most time with those groups.

I can't wait until we're back to 3 yards and a cloud of dust. That isn't boring football, to me. That's dominating football if executed correctly.

Go Blue

Although, with the kind of skill players we'll be pulling in, in Denard's wake, you may have to adjust that aphorism to "20 yards and a trail of dilithium crystal dust".

(That WAS what the NCC-1701's warp engines burned, no?)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I love our recruiting focus right now....   I love our recruiting focus right now.... EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:58 pm

michmike wrote:
Admin wrote:

Go Blue

Although, with the kind of skill players we'll be pulling in, in Denard's wake, you may have to adjust that aphorism to "20 yards and a trail of dilithium crystal dust".

haha...I would have no clue, but I'll definitely take your word for it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: I love our recruiting focus right now....   I love our recruiting focus right now.... EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:06 pm

HEHE!! I forgot---you're so young, damn lucky bum you, that you probably don't even remember "Star Trek---the Next Generation," much less the original (with a then-much-slimmer/shaplier William Shatner as Capt. James T.Kirk) !!!

And yes, that was the number of his starship Enterprise, and dilithium crystals were a key component of the matter/antimatter reactions that powered his ship.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Enterprise_(NCC-1701-A)

OK, this "Trekkie" better concentrate on the "matter at hand" again now...GO BLUE!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I love our recruiting focus right now....   I love our recruiting focus right now.... EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:08 pm

Omg....hahahahaha.

I do remember, as a kid, Star Trek being on the tube every once in a while.....I think my dad watched it sometimes....but I couldn't answer one trivia question about that show unless it was an obvious answer.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: I love our recruiting focus right now....   I love our recruiting focus right now.... EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:48 pm

michmike wrote:

Beam us up Brady? Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love our recruiting focus right now....   I love our recruiting focus right now.... Empty

Back to top Go down

I love our recruiting focus right now....
Page 1 of 1