Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good find by MGoBlog...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Good find by MGoBlog... Empty
PostSubject: Good find by MGoBlog...   Good find by MGoBlog... EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:17 pm

From Irish Envy (ironic, because read the envy...)

http://www.irishenvy.com/forums/2013-recruiting-profiles/66945-13-pa-ot-patrick-kugler-michigan-verbal-3.html

sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Good find by MGoBlog...   Good find by MGoBlog... EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:57 pm

I am loving the fact that other team's fans are annoyed at UM's haul.

I'm also loving the fact that they understand the significance behind it. I've been reading a lot of posts on other websites where the fans are expressing their concern over losing so many targets to UM. Hoke has them running scared.

joe

PostSubject: Re: Good find by MGoBlog...   Good find by MGoBlog... EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:46 pm

Man it's a great feeling! loo! cheers

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Good find by MGoBlog...   Good find by MGoBlog... EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:53 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:

I'm also loving the fact that they understand the significance behind it. I've been reading a lot of posts on other websites where the fans are expressing their concern over losing so many targets to UM. Hoke has them running scared.

I agree but a "verbal" and actually "signing" are two different things. Still, this is looking good!

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Good find by MGoBlog...   Good find by MGoBlog... EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:51 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
sandyeggo_blue wrote:

I agree but a "verbal" and actually "signing" are two different things. Still, this is looking good!

I have faith in our coaches' ability to keep these guys committed to us.

ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Good find by MGoBlog...   Good find by MGoBlog... EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:07 pm

I do too, but stranger things have happened. Let's pray that drugs, tattoos, and whores don't change their mind...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good find by MGoBlog...   Good find by MGoBlog... Empty

Back to top Go down

Good find by MGoBlog...
Page 1 of 1