Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Penn St. turning things around. Another big time...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
exmichresident

Penn St. turning things around.  Another big time... Empty
PostSubject: Penn St. turning things around. Another big time...   Penn St. turning things around.  Another big time... EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:53 am

recruit (TE). All those recruits that jumped ship last year may be wondering what if...have to give the new coach credit.
Back to top Go down
psuatgvsu

psuatgvsu

PostSubject: Re: Penn St. turning things around. Another big time...   Penn St. turning things around.  Another big time... EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:06 pm

Penn State looking very strong. Foster and Switzer (near lock) look to be headed to PSU too.

Like I stated earlier, quite shocked by some people (idiots that ESPN has on the BIG blog) that say wisky mich msu and osu are the only ones looking good.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Penn St. turning things around. Another big time...   Penn St. turning things around.  Another big time... EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:38 pm

I see PSU finishing 3rd in the B1G in recruiting behind Michigan and Ohio.

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Penn St. turning things around. Another big time...   Penn St. turning things around.  Another big time... EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:07 pm

Penn State may be down for a year or two, but they are in no way out. A lot of people that I've talked to in public think that they're done, but 75% of those pe5ople are sparty fans so what do they know?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Penn St. turning things around. Another big time...   Penn St. turning things around.  Another big time... EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:15 pm

Still have to see if coach can coach. Charlie Weiss could recruit too and we all know what happened to him.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Penn St. turning things around. Another big time...   Penn St. turning things around.  Another big time... EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:18 pm

WillieMfan wrote:
Still have to see if coach can coach. Charlie Weiss could recruit too and we all know what happened to him.

Point taken...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Penn St. turning things around. Another big time...   Penn St. turning things around.  Another big time... Empty

Back to top Go down

Penn St. turning things around. Another big time...
Page 1 of 1