Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maryland Penalty Problems

Go down 
+2
BOLEACH7
joe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

Maryland Penalty Problems Empty
PostSubject: Maryland Penalty Problems   Maryland Penalty Problems EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 11:33 am

So I was listening to WTKA today and heard that Maryland committed 15 penalties against SMU for 141 yards!!!!!!!

Holy Shit!

So I did research and Maryland had 8 penalties against Buffalo for 82 yards then 8 more against Charlotte for 48 yards.

So, 31 penalties for 271 yards. In 3 games.

If we are disciplined we will win. Without trouble.

Everyone is touting Maryland because they are our first B1G game. I don't think that matters.

Michigan to win big!

GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!1

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Maryland Penalty Problems   Maryland Penalty Problems EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 11:45 am

Big win is very probable , our O will score as much as they want … my big interest in the game is our D finally facing a top O with multiple playmakers… we will get a better sense of where our D is and how good they really are …

sandyeggo_blue and joe like this post

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Maryland Penalty Problems   Maryland Penalty Problems EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 2:20 pm

Yep bo. They have NFL wide receivers. But Taulia or whatever has had some time to throw. Let's see what happens when he's running for his life.

Anyway, that is my take. I think our defense may be as good as last year. We just don't have a name rusher. Yet. Watch Jaylen Harrell. He is going to play in the NFL.

sandyeggo_blue and BOLEACH7 like this post

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Maryland Penalty Problems   Maryland Penalty Problems EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 2:21 pm

By the way, Michigan has had 8 penalties all year.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Maryland Penalty Problems   Maryland Penalty Problems EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 5:05 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
… my big interest in the game is our D finally facing a top O with multiple playmakers… we will get a better sense of where our D is and how good they really are …

Particularly the DBs. At the beginning of the season there were four or five groups that I really wanted to see how they perform. One of them was the DBs. I think they have been tested the least thus far and with that said, it brings me to exactly what JOE said....

joe wrote:
Yep bo. They have NFL wide receivers. But Taulia or whatever has had some time to throw. Let's see what happens when he's running for his life.

Anyway, that is my take. I think our defense may be as good as last year. We just don't have a name rusher. Yet. Watch Jaylen Harrell. He is going to play in the NFL.

I think they have two really good receivers and a heck of a TE. I'm right there with you JOE, I think the pass rush is going to be key to helping out the DBs this game.

BOLEACH7 likes this post

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Maryland Penalty Problems   Maryland Penalty Problems EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 6:21 pm

I agree with all above. The "exhibition" part of our season is over. It was useful in terms of live action for the guys on the 2 deep and getting timing down in game settings.It was also great to get our depth guys playing time. It didn't really tell us how good we are or aren't. The feedback there could only have been negative: i.e. if we struggled against any of the first 3 teams, it would have been a very bad sign. We didn't struggle, we cruised thru them but we do not know a lot of things. It looks like our pass rush is good despite losing 2 great pass rushers, but will that still be strong against decent to good teams? We will get some answers in the next few weeks.

Every thing I said with respect to Michigan also applies to Minnesota. The consensus seems to be that they are the best of the west, but their schedule his been very weak as well. I am interested to see how they do in East Lansing. Hopefully I will be doing this after a Michigan win is already in the ledger.

BOLEACH7 likes this post

Back to top Go down
NCHawk

NCHawk

PostSubject: Re: Maryland Penalty Problems   Maryland Penalty Problems EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 9:42 am

Maryland has speed and talent and when they click their offense can be excellent. The problem is that QB, when rattled will throw bad balls and excercise poor judgement. The team is just not very sound like some teams are.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Maryland Penalty Problems   Maryland Penalty Problems EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 7:07 pm

the difference between good D-1 schools and great d-1 schools is the passing game Think Michigan will have its hands full with a QB that can run and receiver's who will be open at time, the key as its been said here is what kind of pressure will Michigan generate. Also ball control offense could limit Maryland possessions.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maryland Penalty Problems   Maryland Penalty Problems Empty

Back to top Go down

Maryland Penalty Problems
Page 1 of 1